5 HOURS AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

6 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

7 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

Queen for a day! 9 birthday crown crafts from our favorite DIY blogs

Ring in your big day with a topper that’s totally Y-O-U. From crowns to tiaras to fascinators and beyond, here are our favorite fancy dress...

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 5/9/2013 12:16:32 PM

Wow. Where do you get the giant jewels for the last one?

Hey girl, check for large rhinestones at your local craft store.  Hope you can find 'em!

Karin E.

by Black Fire on 5/1/2013 3:14:59 PM

I love them!!! I get how to make the star crown, but how do you make the flower one? That one is my favorite!!!!!!!

by jackiejones22 on 4/5/2013 8:17:51 PM

How do you make the star one?

by Kikikim8 on 4/2/2013 8:44:03 PM

My 13th bday is tomorrow! I will def use one of these fab ideas!

by cupcake_mutt13 on 3/28/2013 2:49:05 PM

i luv them they are supper cute

by magiccatyo99 on 3/23/2013 4:00:20 PM

stars r my favorite! ♥ my birthdays next month im so using that.

by Casey_cookie on 3/9/2013 12:51:38 PM

Darn it! my birthday was last Saturday.

Happy Belated Birthday!! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by AlishaAddy on 3/8/2013 7:28:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
How can I tell this guy I like him?? And plz don't give me a link. TELL ME IN WORDS!

You just have to tell him how you really feel. I can't really tell you what to say because I don't know how you feel. You should ask to first talk to him and tell him you have to tell him something and that's when you tell him how you feel about him! Hopefully this helps!

Mailyse f.

by crosbygal87 on 3/8/2013 3:58:44 PM

my friend birthday is wednesday at school itis nice
i will so happy,bring betterrr present and nice something all my friends will bring the party at school

by princess nora on 3/7/2013 11:53:16 PM