AN HOUR AGO 7 fun flicks that prove that school isn't so bad: http://t.co/YVVX0Jy6vn

2 HOURS AGO Ear cuffs: no piercing required: http://t.co/AXGV9XSXkr

3 HOURS AGO So, you wanna be team captain this year? Learn how to nab that top spot: http://t.co/PX9vcyHJ3w

COMMENTS

Think your brother's annoying? Read this

Are you in middle school? Have an older brother who sometimes gets on your nerves? Then you can relate to Georgia Khatchadorian in My Brother is a...

I will have to read this one, my friends older brother scares us and especially does it when I am around. I thought he was flirting and did it for play but he has really scared us recently in the dark.

by fashionqn on 3/16/2013 11:40:43 PM

James Patterson?? As in Maximum Ride James Patterson??

by unicornninja on 3/13/2013 9:18:10 PM

My brother would put me in wrestling submissions. Those hurt.

by ilovehorses224 on 3/13/2013 7:25:16 PM

@gvio9, LOL!

I am the oldest of 3 brothers. For the most part, they aren't really annoying, but they have their days like everybody else. ^.^

by Chloe<3 on 3/13/2013 5:18:47 PM

i have a annoing bro my bro is 16 i am 12 and my lil sis is 3 lol do the math on me and my lil sis

by sym10 on 3/13/2013 11:51:36 AM

I do have a brother. One silly think he did to me was hide in the dark and scare me.

by supersingershannon on 3/12/2013 9:57:29 PM

Ok i have to addmit my bro is pretty awesome but annoying but at least he is funny!

by lcjean on 3/12/2013 6:44:21 PM

I have an annoying li'l bro who is like horrid!

by lovebeebs1 on 3/12/2013 3:46:22 PM

OMG my name is Georgia! and i have an annoying little brother!

by gvio9 on 3/12/2013 1:53:50 PM