2 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

6 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

7 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

3 ways to rock the sporty trend

The real fashion victory this season? Athletic-inspired separates. We show you three ways to rock the trend, using racer stripes, neons and mesh fabrics. Remember, the best way...

Hey girls! I know all of you like fashion and beauty. So why don't you check out my friends club, "It's All About Fashion and Beauty." Its a really good club that i think all of you will love. It is updated almost daily and you should check it out.<3

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:38:26 PM

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:38:16 PM

i need so fashion advice badly!!!
I'm going to Florida tomorrow and I have a tone of shorts but don't know what kind of tops I should wear with them.
any ideas?!?!?

Hey spartans_softball30, any tops work with shorts girl. T-shirts, tanks, crop tops, short and long sleeve, flowy/ruffly/patterned shirts all work. Pull some of your fave tops out and mix and match them with your shorts. Hope this helps! Have fun in Florida! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by spartans_softball30 on 3/29/2013 6:52:20 PM

Modmodmodmod
I have been wearing a little bit of eye makeup, but would like some suggestions on what colors to wear. I have dark brown hair, light skin, and really dark brown eyes. I would like something natural looking and not too heavy.
Any suggestions???
Thanks in advance!!!!!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could accent with neutral shadow or a little bit of purple or green with a thin, dark (black or brown) liner and dark mascara. Check out our beauty channel for tons of beauty suggestions for all eye and skin tones! http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by dance/musicluver316 on 3/23/2013 9:36:15 PM

I have zits all over my face, and I don't know what to do! I wash my face 2x a day with an acne wash, I use a non-condomgenic acne moistuizer, and exfoliate 1x a week and I eat right! i even keep my hair out of my face to stop acne,and I eat healthy, play sports, and it keeps coming back and staying! Frown I feel like I'm doing everything I'm supposed to and its not working. I wear makeup, but only on school days and wash it off when I get home. It's not severe, just 4 or 5 medium blemishes around my face most of the time. Any tips on how to prevent/treat/get rid of my acne? Any tips on concealing? I have one of those acne concealer crayon things. Thank in advance very much!

Hey! sounds to me like you're doing everything you can, so my advice is tom make an appointment with a dermatologist. he or she can get you prescription strength creams or medicine if you need it. Other than that, just keep up what you're doing and resist the urge to touch your face. good luck!

Helen S.

by hockey-angel on 3/23/2013 4:49:20 PM

I like the Style Captain outfit

by VeveJen on 3/23/2013 3:58:10 PM

I like Mesh factor! I probably wouldn't wear the skirt with all the items though, maybe switch it up with some light skinny jeans. ;D

by Chloe<3 on 3/23/2013 12:56:21 PM

hey girls if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club WE ALSO HAVE A POSITION OPEN AND I WOULD LOVE IF YOU WOULD APPLY FOR IT ON MY PROFILE MORE INFORMATION IS ON THE CLUB FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU

by funnybunny661 on 3/23/2013 11:11:29 AM

Modmodmod
So on Monday, in my PE class we're starting the fitness unit. In the very first class we're going to be doing the beep test, which is where you run to each side of the gym to the recording of these beeps, and you have to get to the other side of the gym before the next beep, and after each level, the beeps gradually get faster and faster. I'm in relatively good shape, but do you have any tips on how to run for as long as possible?

Hey girl, in a race you usually want to pace yourself. But I'd say, just make sure you're drinking water!

lauren r.

by Arcusashue on 3/23/2013 11:03:25 AM

I love the Varsity Jacket by the way. It's totally big and stylish at the same time.

by transform2314 on 3/23/2013 10:46:11 AM