9 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

11 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

11 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

Are you creeping on your crush?

I’ve liked this boy for two years now, but I moved in last year and...

MOD MOD MOD Ok so I like this guy and I don't know if he likes me back! Frown He told me he has always thought I was beautiful and when I was asking him some questions for yearbook he said he would miss me but then change the subject quickly. He also once said I smell really good. I had surgery recently and I was talking to him and the first thing he did was start teasing me about the videos my aunt took of me while I was on drugs. We talked for four hours which we've never done before. He kept calling me Kenna which he's never done before. Then he was singing on stage a love song and the whole time he was looking right at me. I'm really confused and I thought about talking to him just friendly but I don't wanna do something and ruin our friendship. Please help me!!

Hey girlie! It sounds like he likes you to me. If you're worried about maybe pushing things too far and potentially ruining your friendship, though, I would try and get one of your friends to scope him out. Or even ask one of his friends what he thinks your potential crush thinks about you. Good luck!
Florence N.

by Kenny28 on 3/28/2013 10:27:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Is it weird listening to classical music when you think about your crush?? I do that a lot! <3

Hey girlie! I don't think that's weird at all. To each her own. Smile
Florence N.

by chloemonkey on 3/20/2013 3:34:13 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!
A few weeks ago my friend told me that my crush likes me. Ive been talking to him alot more than I did before. He sits behind me in class. We dont get our free time anymore so I cant really talk to him for more than a few seconds. We sit next to each other in gym computers and science. He smiles a lot when Im around/talking to him. I want to ask him if he likes me without him knowing that I like him. How do I do that? Thanks!!!!

hey! get to know him a little then ask if he has a crush on anyone Smile

Helen S.

by hgrules on 3/14/2013 7:45:25 PM

Almost everyone I know tries to get information and pictures of their crush to see whats up in their life. Its so easy to get what you are looking for by getting things from a friend of a friend. I think it is creeping on them but I am sure the guys do the same when they are looking for us. I mean you kind of want to know what they are up to. Sometimes we find out things we would rather not know, even embarrassing things, but that happens.

by fashionqn on 3/13/2013 11:50:59 PM

Haha i have dis friend, a boy that thinks hes super popular but rly isnt, likes her and will text her at 2 in the morning using FB. He "likes" pretty much every picture, comments on all her status updates and that kind of stuff.

by VeveJen on 3/9/2013 9:27:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Help me pls!!!!
So me and my boyfriend have been going out for 2 months. my phone got taken away so i couldnt contt him and he doesnt know that and we dont talk much in school because were both shy and what not. but i recently looked at my phone and on the group chat he had a picture of beyonce and says she's sexy and he's her main screensaver not knowig i saw i guess. but his screen name is I miss my love and he's talking about me. what should i do i really like him but what he said about beyonce hurt alot what should i do.!!!!!!

Hey girl, I can totally understand that it would hurt your feelings. Think about it this way, at least she's famous. Your bf won't be dating her or be with her. If it was another girl that you knew or was around his age, I would then be concerned. But it's just Beyonce!

lauren r.

by Monet428 on 3/9/2013 9:13:33 AM

by funnybunny661 on 3/9/2013 9:02:54 AM

Omg I felt like thast one Time but I realized that jerk just wanted me when he needed me ugh

by Ayumi302 on 3/9/2013 12:25:47 AM