7 HOURS AGO Wait...why did Girl Scouts turn down $100k? #ForEveryGirl: http://t.co/5oRriV0pgn pic.twitter.com/jTNcMjhu25

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Mila vs. Janel

Oz The Great And Powerful hit theaters yesterday. Have you had a chance to check it out? The Wizard of Oz prequel follows Kansas magician...

I love Mila's dress! It's so boho and vintage! The colors go so well with her skin tone and the shape flatters her figure amazingly! Who is she wearing?

by kawai on 3/9/2013 11:13:35 AM

I would have to say... Mila. She looks so pretty in that silver and ivory dress.

by Gabbyjadefire on 3/9/2013 10:32:03 AM

Mila, just because that kind of dress is more my style. But I love both so much!

by tropicdog on 3/9/2013 9:06:25 AM

by funnybunny661 on 3/9/2013 9:01:23 AM

Tough one...Mila's dress is so pretty but I hate her personality...yikes...I guess I would have to say...JANEL! I love the stripes at the bottom.

by pinklol56 on 3/9/2013 8:57:44 AM

Mila looks much more elegant and royal. Janels dress looks a little paper-bagish, cuz its hard to see which part is her waist, etc. would've looked better with a belt

by lucy143247 on 3/9/2013 8:47:51 AM

Ok it's a really close call for me but I'm going to go with Mila because honestly she looks like a princess!!

by maggie183 on 3/9/2013 8:11:06 AM

Mila, while Janel looks good too her dress looks like a typical red carpet dress(can u call red carpet dresses typical?!).

by Prim on 3/9/2013 7:46:15 AM

Mila looks like a princess! But they're both equally gorgeous girls

by tswiftluver13 on 3/9/2013 12:42:02 AM