AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of friend are you?

Prom hairstyles perfect for short hair

Calling all cropped-locks cuties: we’ve rounded up our three new fave styles for short hair, just in time for spring dance season. Whether you’re rocking a lob...

I would really want to do these styles on my hair, but my hair is very fine and thin and doesn't curl AT ALL! Every time I curl my hair, even with mouse and hairspray, it falls flat in five minutes. I can't get my hair to do anything!

by actack on 7/11/2013 1:13:36 PM

Please help-my hair hits mid neck in a choppy bob- I can't find any cute hair styles for it and am sick of it down. Please help me!
(I'm blond w/ blue eyes)if that makes a difference)

by jillz on 6/9/2013 7:05:03 PM

Mod! I just got my hair cut and I'm mixed so its always poofy I can't do anything with my hair! Have any tips? I brush and comb but it never stays down!

Hey babe- you should try brushing it right when you get out of the shower, not when it is dry because that will make it more poofy.  Also, ask your mom if you can get any anti-frizz products.  You can always try rockin' some cute braids, buns or pony tails!

Elizabeth K.

by lexidexi00 on 5/27/2013 9:20:34 AM

What hair AND clothing styles would look good with long red hair?

Hey babe! That's all up to you! I love red hair, so rock it! Try curls or loose waves or braids, whatever you like best. As for clothing, you might want to stay away from certain shades of orange or red, which could clash with your hair. Green will compliment your locks nicely, so definitely wear that color often! Whatever hair or clothing style you rock, make sure it suits your personal style and you wear your most important accessory: confidence. Best of luck! xx

Hannah M

by ashbabe567765 on 5/10/2013 1:07:40 AM

mod mod mod! on saturday, i'm going to a friend's b-day party and going to a dance (which apparently is a luau)right after. what are some cute and simple hairstyles that i can wear with about shoulder length hair?

Hey! That sounds so much fun, I am super jeal!  Here is a link to show you some cute examples of what to do with shoulder length hair.  You should def try them out!

Hope this helps XOXO

Elizabeth K.

by firefairy456 on 4/26/2013 1:19:16 AM

Which is better- a curling iron or a wand?

Hey girlie, it's all a matter of preference. If you have one and it's working, stick with that. Curling irons tend to be better for thicker hair, but a curling wand might be a little faster if you're doing your hair in a hurry.

Lauren T.

by puella94 on 4/21/2013 7:45:44 PM

Hi, everybody! I am looking for a VP, treasurer, and secretary! So visit my club: Her Hair!-with an exclamation point. It is all about hair... shocking... I know!

by MadisonRL on 4/14/2013 10:04:56 AM

Mod! Or any of you lovelies!
I cut my hair several months ago- went from near waist-length hair to shoulder length- and I miss it. ): My hair hasn't been growing much- it's barely still about 5 inches below my shoulder. I'm headed to get my hair re-done later (the layers look terrible and I need bangs re-cut) and I need advice on what I should ask my hairstylist to do.
Any? Smile I'm going for layers to make my hair look longer, and side-swept bangs. Smile Thank you!

Hey girl, if you know you want layers and side-swept bangs, stick with that plan.  Sounds good!  For some fun hairstyle ideas, check out the GL hairstyle page.  Hope your haircut goes well!

Karin E.

by smileylauraaa on 4/4/2013 2:28:45 PM

I just got my hair cut in long layers and cut 5 inches. Now it is 18 inches. What hair styles would best suit me in our opinion? (my face is oval shaped and i have brown hair)

Hey girl, check out this page of different hair style ideas.  With long, layered hair, it always looks good down.  Congrats on the new 'do!

Karin E.

by selenahayley on 4/2/2013 2:12:37 AM

i don't have any friends what things can i do alone to amuse myself?

Hey girl, read a book, watch a tv show, go for a bike ride, or work on a DIY crafty project.  And good luck making friends, you can do it!

Karin E.

by lily flower on 4/1/2013 12:39:25 PM

Add a little edge to your fall style by wearing gloves with open fingers. Cool—and totally cozy.
What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?