1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ Is your summer crush a keeper? http://t.co/iY8peipoym pic.twitter.com/9kymW4xQAI

2 HOURS AGO Are you painfully shy around guys? Check out how to bust out of your shell ASAP: http://t.co/M7N9e8EFDq pic.twitter.com/ZDqjqb8gOQ

3 HOURS AGO Do you love or loathe the new Snapchat update? 👻:http://t.co/BBWLx0fkJDDpic.twitter.com/M41vk75cLAA

COMMENTS

Prom hairstyles perfect for short hair

Calling all cropped-locks cuties: we’ve rounded up our three new fave styles for short hair, just in time for spring dance season. Whether you’re rocking a lob...

Mod mod mod what should I bring on my science camp trip????????

Hey girl, check out this post: "Packing 101: What to bring on a camping trip."  Have fun!

Karin E.

by tgirlonfire on 3/25/2013 11:55:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
i have two bffs, bff A and bff N. They take dance classes together, and go to the Y together. Im kinda jel. I wanna do something with them but it will be weird to ask and when i text bff A, she doesnt answer. but the real question is how do i hang out with my bffs A and N on the weekdays?

Hey girlie,

Maybe next time you see A in person, you could ask her why she hasn't responded to your texts and tell her you want to spend more time together! Maybe you could invite the two of them to do something with you, like set up a study date or grab froyo after school, instead of watching them make plans together. I'm sure they would love to include you and spend time with you Smile

Meghan D.

by smileygirl555 on 3/22/2013 10:38:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
ok so since its spring, i want to get a haircut. I have a roundish squarish face but mostly round. I want a short to medium haircut. And dont request a razored haircut im afraid of those. WHAT ARE SOME HAIRCUTS FOR A ROUNDISH SQUARISH FACE ? btw put in short to medium haircuts, like i said... Try to find Selena-inspired haircuts for me. THANX sorry its long...

Hey girlie,

I would ask the people at the place where you get a haircut to show you some different options that would look good on your face shape. They'll be the most help to you since they are professionals and can see you in person! They can show you pictures before they start cutting to make sure it's something you like. Have fun with your new 'do!

Meghan D.

by smileygirl555 on 3/22/2013 10:30:32 PM

by Emilicious on 3/22/2013 6:12:53 PM

My grade 8 farewell is coming up and I need a dress. It should be above the knees and semi formal. Where is the best place to find a good dress?

Hey kenbon, mhmm there's Delias, Forever21, Target, Macy's, Kohl's, Nordstrom, and JCPenny. Hope you find something cute. Have fun at the farewell too! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by kenbon on 3/22/2013 5:27:25 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 3/22/2013 9:50:32 AM

This is a great article. I used to have a bob hair cut like my whole life! In fact, this is actually the first time for it being long. I want my hair to get as long as Topangas from Boy Meets World. Lol! Laughing

by Chloe<3 on 3/22/2013 12:13:48 AM