7 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

10 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

12 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Prom hairstyles perfect for short hair

Calling all cropped-locks cuties: we’ve rounded up our three new fave styles for short hair, just in time for spring dance season. Whether you’re rocking a lob...

I would really want to do these styles on my hair, but my hair is very fine and thin and doesn't curl AT ALL! Every time I curl my hair, even with mouse and hairspray, it falls flat in five minutes. I can't get my hair to do anything!

by actack on 7/11/2013 1:13:36 PM

Please help-my hair hits mid neck in a choppy bob- I can't find any cute hair styles for it and am sick of it down. Please help me!
(I'm blond w/ blue eyes)if that makes a difference)

by jillz on 6/9/2013 7:05:03 PM

Mod! I just got my hair cut and I'm mixed so its always poofy I can't do anything with my hair! Have any tips? I brush and comb but it never stays down!

Hey babe- you should try brushing it right when you get out of the shower, not when it is dry because that will make it more poofy.  Also, ask your mom if you can get any anti-frizz products.  You can always try rockin' some cute braids, buns or pony tails!

Elizabeth K.

by lexidexi00 on 5/27/2013 9:20:34 AM

MODMODMOD
What hair AND clothing styles would look good with long red hair?

Hey babe! That's all up to you! I love red hair, so rock it! Try curls or loose waves or braids, whatever you like best. As for clothing, you might want to stay away from certain shades of orange or red, which could clash with your hair. Green will compliment your locks nicely, so definitely wear that color often! Whatever hair or clothing style you rock, make sure it suits your personal style and you wear your most important accessory: confidence. Best of luck! xx

Hannah M

by ashbabe567765 on 5/10/2013 1:07:40 AM

mod mod mod! on saturday, i'm going to a friend's b-day party and going to a dance (which apparently is a luau)right after. what are some cute and simple hairstyles that i can wear with about shoulder length hair?

Hey! That sounds so much fun, I am super jeal!  Here is a link to show you some cute examples of what to do with shoulder length hair.  You should def try them out!

Hope this helps XOXO

Elizabeth K.

by firefairy456 on 4/26/2013 1:19:16 AM

Which is better- a curling iron or a wand?

Hey girlie, it's all a matter of preference. If you have one and it's working, stick with that. Curling irons tend to be better for thicker hair, but a curling wand might be a little faster if you're doing your hair in a hurry.

Lauren T.

by puella94 on 4/21/2013 7:45:44 PM

Hi, everybody! I am looking for a VP, treasurer, and secretary! So visit my club: Her Hair!-with an exclamation point. It is all about hair... shocking... I know!

by MadisonRL on 4/14/2013 10:04:56 AM

Mod! Or any of you lovelies!
I cut my hair several months ago- went from near waist-length hair to shoulder length- and I miss it. ): My hair hasn't been growing much- it's barely still about 5 inches below my shoulder. I'm headed to get my hair re-done later (the layers look terrible and I need bangs re-cut) and I need advice on what I should ask my hairstylist to do.
Any? Smile I'm going for layers to make my hair look longer, and side-swept bangs. Smile Thank you!

Hey girl, if you know you want layers and side-swept bangs, stick with that plan.  Sounds good!  For some fun hairstyle ideas, check out the GL hairstyle page.  Hope your haircut goes well!

Karin E.

by smileylauraaa on 4/4/2013 2:28:45 PM

I just got my hair cut in long layers and cut 5 inches. Now it is 18 inches. What hair styles would best suit me in our opinion? (my face is oval shaped and i have brown hair)

Hey girl, check out this page of different hair style ideas.  With long, layered hair, it always looks good down.  Congrats on the new 'do!

Karin E.

by selenahayley on 4/2/2013 2:12:37 AM

i don't have any friends what things can i do alone to amuse myself?

Hey girl, read a book, watch a tv show, go for a bike ride, or work on a DIY crafty project.  And good luck making friends, you can do it!

Karin E.

by lily flower on 4/1/2013 12:39:25 PM

Mod mod mod what should I bring on my science camp trip????????

Hey girl, check out this post: "Packing 101: What to bring on a camping trip."  Have fun!

Karin E.

by tgirlonfire on 3/25/2013 11:55:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
i have two bffs, bff A and bff N. They take dance classes together, and go to the Y together. Im kinda jel. I wanna do something with them but it will be weird to ask and when i text bff A, she doesnt answer. but the real question is how do i hang out with my bffs A and N on the weekdays?

Hey girlie,

Maybe next time you see A in person, you could ask her why she hasn't responded to your texts and tell her you want to spend more time together! Maybe you could invite the two of them to do something with you, like set up a study date or grab froyo after school, instead of watching them make plans together. I'm sure they would love to include you and spend time with you Smile

Meghan D.

by smileygirl555 on 3/22/2013 10:38:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
ok so since its spring, i want to get a haircut. I have a roundish squarish face but mostly round. I want a short to medium haircut. And dont request a razored haircut im afraid of those. WHAT ARE SOME HAIRCUTS FOR A ROUNDISH SQUARISH FACE ? btw put in short to medium haircuts, like i said... Try to find Selena-inspired haircuts for me. THANX sorry its long...

Hey girlie,

I would ask the people at the place where you get a haircut to show you some different options that would look good on your face shape. They'll be the most help to you since they are professionals and can see you in person! They can show you pictures before they start cutting to make sure it's something you like. Have fun with your new 'do!

Meghan D.

by smileygirl555 on 3/22/2013 10:30:32 PM

by Emilicious on 3/22/2013 6:12:53 PM

My grade 8 farewell is coming up and I need a dress. It should be above the knees and semi formal. Where is the best place to find a good dress?

Hey kenbon, mhmm there's Delias, Forever21, Target, Macy's, Kohl's, Nordstrom, and JCPenny. Hope you find something cute. Have fun at the farewell too! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by kenbon on 3/22/2013 5:27:25 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 3/22/2013 9:50:32 AM

This is a great article. I used to have a bob hair cut like my whole life! In fact, this is actually the first time for it being long. I want my hair to get as long as Topangas from Boy Meets World. Lol! Laughing

by Chloe<3 on 3/22/2013 12:13:48 AM