1 HOURS AGO The 20 best GL beauty tips of all-time: http://t.co/ElCpBBkpyv

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 ride off with this @NintendoAmerica Wii U Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Set: http://t.co/Z4kQxsroro

3 HOURS AGO 7 movies that prove school is actually kinda fun: http://t.co/IrU3Uh8Qqi

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

From the MTV Movie Awards to Miley’s MIA ring, there have been a lot of celeb shockers this week. We’ve rounded up some of the hottest gossip...

So glad that Selena is over Justin.

by ramenlol on 3/14/2013 12:22:40 PM

Poor Selena, Biebs sure has acted crazy recently. TMZ showed pictures from his birthday party with most of his underwear and butt showing and acting crazy. I guess she got tired of guys near her age and wants to go for a mature older guy. I wonder what man she is going to end up with, because she is one of the most available celebrities.

I hope she doesnt get corrupted like Miley has.

by fashionqn on 3/13/2013 1:50:26 PM

Wow I honestly think that meeting a half sister is great and very unexpected. Good for you Demi!

by prettyshari on 3/13/2013 9:36:07 AM

Go Louie be bold and dont be embarrassed!! And Miley, just get married or don't! And ya JB, jerk

by deckle on 3/12/2013 7:05:17 PM

I dont think miley should even have a husbend/boyfriend whatever u know what i mean because of the horrible choices she has made as an adult if u know what i meann commet back(sorry for spelling errors!)

by lcjean on 3/12/2013 6:39:22 PM

Finding a half sister is tots (totally) OMG worthy! Go Demi.

by dancer995 on 3/11/2013 8:20:19 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 3/9/2013 6:59:51 PM

I don't like JB.

by Black Fire on 3/9/2013 2:34:12 PM

Used to love JB, but now not so much..... hes become more of a jerk..

by VeveJen on 3/9/2013 9:22:36 AM

Demi finding her half sister O_O That would be so cool if that happened to me!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 3/9/2013 12:03:48 AM