1 HOURS AGO 10 must-do makeup rules you've never heard of: http://t.co/5WVBDTgQD6

14 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

17 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

From the MTV Movie Awards to Miley’s MIA ring, there have been a lot of celeb shockers this week. We’ve rounded up some of the hottest gossip...

I think Miley's missing ring was the most OMG worthy.

by supersingershannon on 3/8/2013 10:53:47 PM

I Am Like Jaden's Biggest Fan Ever And I'm Not Trying To Hate I Just Don't Think They Should Date But If That's What He Wants I'm Happy For Him! I <3 U Jaden!!!!

by kikilangford on 3/8/2013 7:24:04 PM

No offense Beliebers... i like JB's face and music, but he seems like kind of a jerk.i'm glad Selena is over him.i love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by pinterest on 3/8/2013 7:19:18 PM

wow. i can't believe Demi has a half sister..and i'm soo glad Selena is over Justin!

by myfatsquirrel on 3/8/2013 6:36:44 PM

Aww, Louis!(: Lol, he's so adorable <3 <3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 3/8/2013 6:06:04 PM

Mod Mod Mod
okay so is it bad that i have never at all been to the dentist? im 14 btw. My brother goes (16) but everytime i tell my mom that i should go her and my brother say that i dont need to since she spends too much money on me. I dont see what the big deal is we have a dental plan thing so it would be free. I feel like im forgotten and i cry over that feeling all the time Frown

Hey beautiful-and-crazy-too, if you have a dental plan, everything should be okay. Ask your mom to start taking you girly. It's good to keep check ups on your teeth. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by beautiful-and-crazy-too on 3/8/2013 4:26:58 PM

I cant believe that Demi has a half sis

by Maddie90871 on 3/8/2013 11:41:11 AM

omg these posts are sooo cute. i can't believe that Louis forgot his lines. soooooo embarrassing but hey, mistakes happen Smile

by fawn4ever on 3/8/2013 6:44:37 AM

No rush, just wanted to tell you that I love the 'OMG Celeb Moments' addition to GL!

Thanks!