12 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

12 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

15 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

From the MTV Movie Awards to Miley’s MIA ring, there have been a lot of celeb shockers this week. We’ve rounded up some of the hottest gossip...

So glad that Selena is over Justin.

by ramenlol on 3/14/2013 12:22:40 PM

Poor Selena, Biebs sure has acted crazy recently. TMZ showed pictures from his birthday party with most of his underwear and butt showing and acting crazy. I guess she got tired of guys near her age and wants to go for a mature older guy. I wonder what man she is going to end up with, because she is one of the most available celebrities.

I hope she doesnt get corrupted like Miley has.

by fashionqn on 3/13/2013 1:50:26 PM

Wow I honestly think that meeting a half sister is great and very unexpected. Good for you Demi!

by prettyshari on 3/13/2013 9:36:07 AM

Go Louie be bold and dont be embarrassed!! And Miley, just get married or don't! And ya JB, jerk

by deckle on 3/12/2013 7:05:17 PM

I dont think miley should even have a husbend/boyfriend whatever u know what i mean because of the horrible choices she has made as an adult if u know what i meann commet back(sorry for spelling errors!)

by lcjean on 3/12/2013 6:39:22 PM

Finding a half sister is tots (totally) OMG worthy! Go Demi.

by dancer995 on 3/11/2013 8:20:19 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 3/9/2013 6:59:51 PM

I don't like JB.

by Black Fire on 3/9/2013 2:34:12 PM

Used to love JB, but now not so much..... hes become more of a jerk..

by VeveJen on 3/9/2013 9:22:36 AM

Demi finding her half sister O_O That would be so cool if that happened to me!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 3/9/2013 12:03:48 AM

I think Miley's missing ring was the most OMG worthy.

by supersingershannon on 3/8/2013 10:53:47 PM

I Am Like Jaden's Biggest Fan Ever And I'm Not Trying To Hate I Just Don't Think They Should Date But If That's What He Wants I'm Happy For Him! I <3 U Jaden!!!!

by kikilangford on 3/8/2013 7:24:04 PM

No offense Beliebers... i like JB's face and music, but he seems like kind of a jerk.i'm glad Selena is over him.i love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by pinterest on 3/8/2013 7:19:18 PM

wow. i can't believe Demi has a half sister..and i'm soo glad Selena is over Justin!

by myfatsquirrel on 3/8/2013 6:36:44 PM

Aww, Louis!(: Lol, he's so adorable <3 <3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 3/8/2013 6:06:04 PM

Mod Mod Mod
okay so is it bad that i have never at all been to the dentist? im 14 btw. My brother goes (16) but everytime i tell my mom that i should go her and my brother say that i dont need to since she spends too much money on me. I dont see what the big deal is we have a dental plan thing so it would be free. I feel like im forgotten and i cry over that feeling all the time Frown

Hey beautiful-and-crazy-too, if you have a dental plan, everything should be okay. Ask your mom to start taking you girly. It's good to keep check ups on your teeth. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by beautiful-and-crazy-too on 3/8/2013 4:26:58 PM

I cant believe that Demi has a half sis

by Maddie90871 on 3/8/2013 11:41:11 AM

omg these posts are sooo cute. i can't believe that Louis forgot his lines. soooooo embarrassing but hey, mistakes happen Smile

by fawn4ever on 3/8/2013 6:44:37 AM

No rush, just wanted to tell you that I love the 'OMG Celeb Moments' addition to GL!

Thanks!