AN HOUR AGO We are *falling* in love with these books about fall fun!: http://t.co/bqqp3apoAu

2 HOURS AGO The best kind of booties are cute *and* cozy—which is why we love @IHeartUGG from @UGGaustralia! See the styles at http://t.co/lBnDabSgcF <3

2 HOURS AGO Fun ways to stay active this fall: #GLFitness http://t.co/V1j6zFuxGK

COMMENTS

25 wow-worthy women to inspire you

March is Women's History Month, and while we think every day is a day for celebrating the achievements of girls and women across the globe...

I would love to be an actress, a motivational speaker (not the lame kinds, but the kind who seriously makes a difference), a Young American, or an astronomer, or a singer, or a dancer. I have aloooot of options.

by actress12345 on 3/10/2013 7:50:41 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Ok so there's this camp I've been going to for the last 3 years but this year is the last year I am allowed to go. But that same week is a play that I've been wanting to do and I don't know which to do!!!!!! They'll be other plays, but I love to act, its pretty much my faovrite thing in the world!!!!!! But then again, camp is a blast and I have friends there that I will probably never see again if I don't go!!!!! How do I choose?

Hey girlie, make a pros and cons list and decide which one you'll regret the most if you don't do. It sounds like you're probably leaning toward going to camp since it's your last chance to spend that time with your camp friends and there will be plenty of acting opportunities for you in the future.

Lauren T.

by actress12345 on 3/10/2013 7:43:57 PM

I think the first woman pilot is just amazing. Amelia Earhart was pretty cool and i think she set a good goal for women around her. My sister is going to college to be a pilot and i am so excited and proud of her. Smile

by sammyy99 on 3/10/2013 12:08:10 PM

MODMODMOD
i sing for the worship band at church but the songs the leader chooses are way to high and too low (if i try in a lower octave) and i cant harmonize so i end up sounding like a struggling frog or just mouth the lyrics and not rly sing. im kinda disappointing the leader. i told him that the songs are too high for me. so im terrified of singing for worship now so i rly wanna quit band. but if i do my mom will be mad. what should i do

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could talk to him about singing a different part or talk to him about how to make your voice higher--maybe you can work together outside of group practice so you'll be more confident when you sing in the group. I would talk to him about your options before you quit, especially if you like singing! I'm sure he would be willing to work with you.

Meghan D.

by Carrie_Underwood on 3/9/2013 9:04:37 PM

I wanna become a fashion designer and help girls build up their self- esteem

by hgrules on 3/9/2013 4:15:41 PM

I want to be the first woman to win the Triple Crown. Who said high-speed was just for men? Smile

by Kstar101 on 3/9/2013 3:15:22 PM

I'm not trying to be rude, but Danica Patrick kinda stole my dream. I've been trying to be the first woman to qualify in the first position for the Daytona 500. I guess she kinda beat me to it.

by wildflower148 on 3/9/2013 1:23:28 PM

ever since some kids in my class made sexist jokes about womens rights, I have gone out of my way too be awesome and raise awarness too the matter. Now, i get in trouble for teaching 1st graders about political matters. take that!

by 513520cb on 3/9/2013 12:22:12 PM

by funnybunny661 on 3/9/2013 9:01:42 AM

I really want to become a scientist and help to find the cure for cancer!

by lucy143247 on 3/9/2013 8:53:57 AM