8 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

11 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

12 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

3 ways to up your flirt game

When I was 11, Beth Hicks passed me a note asking me to teach her how to flirt with boys. Why she picked me I...

I think 9 is kind of young to have a bf. Its better to wait, but you do hear about people who start dating and doing things with their bfs really young. But I am not sure if a lot of them really are true bfs. Plus there is a lot of pressure when getting a bf, so I think its better to wait. 11 or 12 would be better, if you can wait.

by fashionqn on 4/11/2013 6:03:15 PM

.There's a lot of girls my age at school with boy friends and I'm only nine is this age to early?

by Bugsywoo on 4/4/2013 11:11:44 PM

I think those three flirt suggestions are true. I know the last one works. I think guys like when you touch them because just grabbing their arm and tapping their shoulder can do wonders from the times I have done it to them. What would we do with flirting, its really exciting especially after you know you have them.

by fashionqn on 3/13/2013 1:12:17 AM

ok so a ton of the girls in my grade have boyfriends and wonder why i don't...when is old enough to date?
is 11/12 an appropriate age to date or not?

Hey orlandabloomrocks, mhmm maybe a little older. 15/16 may be better. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by orlandobloomrocks on 3/12/2013 7:10:17 PM

Okay. I need help. I want a guy and I have confidence that I have beauty, but I can never get a guy I really like. Help?

by Calliope Lu on 3/11/2013 5:33:05 PM

I am 13 and I don't have a crush on anybody! Is that normal? Because all my friends have crushes except me!

by Mina13 on 3/10/2013 3:08:15 AM

Ok i have really liked this guy for like 4 years. I finally came clean to him about it. He said that he felt the same way! BUT he might move and did not want to hurt anyone's feelings especially mine. What do i do now? How do I tell him i don't care if he move I want to be with him? or do I let him go?
-K

Hey girlie,

It sounds like he might need some time to figure things out--I would just tell him that you'll be there for him during this time and if he wants to wait to see what's up with the move, maybe you could just stay friends for now until he can decide whether he wants to be in a relationship. I'm sure it's stressful to think about moving!

Meghan D.

by rosa3150 on 3/9/2013 11:31:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Meghan D: The thing is I can't. I have tried to before but I end up chickening out. Thats why I am trying to find alternative ways.

Hey girlie,

If you're not ready, you don't have to tell him right away! There's no rush, so it's okay to just be friends with him for now. You could always ask him to dance with you at your next dance, too!

Meghan D.

by crosbygal87 on 3/9/2013 9:56:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I need a song to tell my crush I like him more than a friend. Something that will clearly give him the message and nothing too slow either.. If their is no song is their a way I can tell him in an email?
I-love-him

Hey girlie,

Are you sure a song email is the best way to tell him something as important as the fact that you like him? If he doesn't see it right away and respond, you might freak out when you totally don't need to Smile Maybe you could tell him in person and say you want to be friends no matter how he feels, because then you can see how he responds. Good luck girlie!

Meghan D.

by crosbygal87 on 3/9/2013 9:43:07 PM

okay so I recently started dating "M" who I have liked for a while. He's shy and clueless, some help is appreciated with that. I really like him though. Now, my friends and I think "T" might like me. I liked him at the beginning of the year. He keeps asking why I like M so much and always trash talks him. he teases me all the time and asked me to be his valentine, which was followed up by a just kidding when my bf walked in. he even tried to get my bf to give me a flower. we don't text or anything, but the other day I thought him talking to someone blonde who recently got a bf that he liked or something. I asked him about "A" a blonde girl who had a bf a few days after but he gave me a legit No! he refuses to say who he likes. at the time, I had just gotten a bf. M doesn't know how to flirt really, his friends all tell me I need to hold his hand and hug him because he's too shy, but does T like me??? HELP!

by cs_314 on 3/9/2013 10:12:28 AM

Hey! How are you? Well, I really like this guy. He and I have a lot of similarities, but the most important one is humor. We are known as the class clowns, and really good friends. He and I sit beside each other in advanced pre-algebra and advanced reading. He told me that he really liked sitting beside me, and when we were given the option to move near friends, we both chose to stay. He has given a few signs that he likes me, such as touching me, joking around and teasing me, and initiating many conversations. Plus, my friend told me that she is pretty sure that he likes me. What should I do? I don't want to ruin my friendship, but I also want something more. Thank you so much!!!!

Hey girlie,

It sounds like you like spending time together, which is a great sign! If you want to tell him you like him, you could say that you still want to be friends no matter how he feels and see how he reacts. Or you could keep hanging out as friends and start being a little more flirty and see how he responds! Good luck girlie Smile

Meghan D.

by keswickcascade on 3/8/2013 10:50:01 PM

MOD MOD MODERATOR
I need to get over this guy I've liked for a year. I really don't think he likes me but I have his number and we are kind of friends, and there was a time last year when he liked me and I'm kind of hanging on to that. I still have a hope that maybe he likes me too but I really think I should get over him. Can you help me? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

It sounds like you're definitely conflicted--if you're not sure if you want to get over him, maybe you could get to know him as friends since you are kind of friends now, and see how he acts around you then! If you don want to get over him, check out this article for tips Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/12/How-can-I-get-over-my-ex.aspx

Meghan D.

by Gigilove321 on 3/8/2013 9:58:15 PM

I'm not sure if this guy likes me. The teacher assigned our seats next to each other in the class we have together so we're always talking in class. We talk about random things, mostly things that he brings up though. He makes a lot of jokes too and witty comments. He asked me if I was going to the fair this weekend and I told him no. We share out stuff, for example I share my lip balm with him and he shares his water. Once he gave me his chocolate that the teacher handed out after valentines day. He sometimes continues to talk to me after class on the way to lunch. The dilemma I'm having is that he usually leaves me for his othe friends during free time in class or partner assignments. Although, he said he likes sitting next to me. Does he like me or no? Thanks!

Hey Piercethecookie, I think he likes you, but he just still has to hang with his friends. Think about how you'd be with your girls. You would hang out with him when you could, but when you see your pals you wanna chill with them. No worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Piercethecookie on 3/8/2013 8:36:54 PM

I think my crush kind of asked me out. We are really close friends, and we talk at schoo and I chat with him when I'm at home. He said, How about if we go to the beach, I'll teach you how to surf. He knows how to surf, and I don't. Although I can't go. It takes about an hour to get to the beach and I don't have enough time so I had to turn him down. I don't know what to do now. I'm not sure even if he was asking me out. Help?

Hey PeculiarGirl, sounds like he was. Since you couldn't go, invite him somewhere. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by PeculiarGurl on 3/8/2013 7:43:07 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I try telling my crush that I like him everyday, but always chicken out. I am pretty sure that he likes me too, from what he says and acts around me. He's my Bgf. I'm scared because I have a hard time admitting feelings like this. I just feel like I need him to know, but it's March break and now I can't see him for 9 days Frown and yes I can text him but I can't say that I like him over text because if he rejects me, then I have it there on my phone to haunt me. I can't call him either, because I've never called him and it would just be awkward [but maybe I should anyway, idk, what do you think?]. I could email him, but then it's on y email to haunt me. And I can't really see him since I'm busy with my girl friends and stuffs, But I really need him to know soon! And in soon, I mean as in, like, tomorrow. I just want to know how I should tell him that I like him. Any ideas?

Hey hermoinegirl12, no matter which way you tell him, it could haunt you. Telling him face to face would just haunt your memory. Just get yourself prepared for both responses. Him admitting he feels the same way or him not feeling the same way. Either way, what happens happened for a reason. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by hermionegirl12 on 3/8/2013 7:07:51 PM

my commmmedrtggvrtj.dgegfcjuhuvhyjjumo6lhs2wxyh72jmuk6jgtdx2wy7u6jt5fysx2wj67us2xwj7u6igt54frysx2whj7]k8iogtjm7ut54ufr5ygtwfvr6j5fvr5wfvsxbgt5nhy222g

by fufucakes on 3/8/2013 5:14:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just recently found out that this guy in my gym class likes me. I barely know him, but his friends are super annoying and immature, (their in a grade lower than my friend and i). He seems sweet, but i can't get past his friends. Plus, i've never had a boyfriend, so a guy liking me and wanting to talk to me is kind of a first, but for some reason i'm not too comfortable with the idea of a boyfriend even though i'm almost 16. I think it's because i'm too afraid of what will happen if we break up or what my family would think. Why am i this way? What should i do? Should i give it a try? Help Frown

Hey elevenbailey, he may be different from his friends. Give it a try and see what happens. If it doesn't work out, cool. If it does, that's cool too. I understand where you're coming from though. Rejection can be a hard thing to take, as well as disappointment. But you can't be afraid of life. Just put yourself out there and see what happens. Xoxo Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by elevenbailey on 3/8/2013 5:00:41 PM

MOD
Ok so I reaaaalllly like this guy and we had our school dance yesterday and I danced with him for 1 slow song but I'm afraid he thought I didn't like him or somethin because I didn't know what to say so I kinda looked around and we didn't talk alot....but he doesn't talk a lot anyway he's kinda quiet. And then one of my other friends danced with him on a dare but she said she doesn't like him and then at the very end he danced with another firl for like the last 30 seconds of the song......I really like him and I want to know if he likes me back but I never know what to say to him!!! I don't have any classes with him but I see him at other stuff and some of our classes are by each other.... any tips?!?!?!? Please help me!!!!!

Hey actress12345, the next time you see him introduce yourself and ask if he had fun at the dance. Take the convo from there. Each time you see maybe wave and ask wats up. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by actress12345 on 3/8/2013 4:53:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
what do you think is e right age to have a serious relationship and have like our first kiss and stuff?

Hey fashiondiva4, I think between 15-17. Around those ages you get into knowing what you want. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by fashiondiva4 on 3/8/2013 4:48:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
1) ok so i really like this guy in my english class (lets say his name is john). We only have one class together and i dont know him really well, but i know him well enough. We dont talk that much, only a little. He's giving me a lot of signals like whenever i see him in the halls hes constantly staring at me. When i passed by him and his friends he said "there she is" while looking at me. He friend wanted to know who i liked and he kept guessing "John". But the thing is, john is super popular and im sorta in the middle. I think he likes me, but why woukd he? Does he like me?
2) so i like putting on foundation and bb cream but i dont like the look of it in the morning after having a freshly washed face. It looks fake and ghost-like. I like the look of it on slightly oily skin, later in the day. So how do i get that "dewy" look in the morning?

Hey fashiondiva4, yeah sounds like he likes ya to me. Anytime his friends point you out to him, he's most likely told them he's into you. Try moisturizing your face. Sometimes just soap and water can dry the skin, so get a facial lotion and you should be good to go. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by fashiondiva4 on 3/8/2013 4:48:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I used to have a crush on this guy. The I realized he probably didn't like me back and that I should move on. Well I moved right back... and this time I want to tell him I like him but I'm just not sure how. Is their any advice you can give me?

Why don't you snag his number so you guys can get to know each other more. Than when you think he is also ready,  than just tell him in person how you feel!

Mailyse f.

by crosbygal87 on 3/8/2013 3:28:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I had a crush on this guy a while ago. Then stopped crushing on him. But now I think I like him again..but how should I tell him how I feel???
love-un-confessed-damsel-in-distress

Maybe you shouldn't tell him anything yet until you are sure if you like him or not. Goo luck girl!

Mailyse f.