7 MINUTES AGO #DIY the cutest centerpieces for your Thanksgiving table: http://t.co/twZiwuHspF

AN HOUR AGO 4 lip balms that taste like Sour Patch Kids & pink Starbursts 🙌 :http://t.co/pxKAT1XPIqq

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

COMMENTS

Gearin' up to chase some rainbows? Prep with this interval workout!

Whether or not you’re running in your town’s St. Patty’s Day race, or actually plan on chasing around mischievous Irish mischief-makers in search of a pot of...

I am 14 and I am 116 pounds. I am at a healthy weight, but I want to eat right and have my stomach toned and thighs for a school trip to a water park and just in general. But I say that I am going to keep up the exercise, but I never stay with it. Any suggestions on how I can stick with exercises and eating right? Help!

Hey kaylen_summer14, visit our Health&Fitness page for some great tips. We have loads of stuff on there. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by kaylen_summer14 on 4/9/2013 7:09:22 PM

I am 14 and 5'7 and I weigh 136 pounds. I can never find time to do any cardio workouts. What are some things that would give me a great workout in a short amount of time?

by Nmarie on 3/19/2013 9:10:54 PM

Mod mod mod!
i really want to lose 10-15 pounds by june, i was wondering if this goal is possible to reach if i work out for 30-45 mins a day and eat very healthy. also, do you have any tips on eating healthier? thanks in advance!

Hey Girl, exercise and and eating well are important to a healthy lifestyle. You will definitely feel healthier and stronger from the change. Eating healthy gets easier once you've been on that diet for awhile. Healthy foods are actually really tasty, you just have to find what you like. Stick with all natural foods with few chemicals. And don;t be afraid to mix things up. Check out some of our healthy recipes for ideas.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by onedirectionlurve on 3/19/2013 6:58:32 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I am 14 and am 110 pounds, I know that I am not over weight, but I am not very fit. I can never find the motivation to work out. I have a belly pooch that I want to lose, but just never seem to want to get up and work. I want to be more fit, but how do you get motivated enough?
Thanks!

Hey girlie, finding the motivation is hard, especially when you're not in great shape and exercise seems so hard. Start out slow so you're not killing yourself with really hard workouts that you never want to do again. Make it a goal to get in even just 10 minutes a day so that you'll definitely find time for it. You can do it!

Lauren T.

by princesslily on 3/18/2013 7:56:24 PM

Mod mod mod!
I'm twelve and I want to start working out. I'm not overweight, but I would like to lose some fat from my stomach and thighs and possibly get more upper-body strength. Do you have any suggestions as to how or maybe some youtubers with workout videos? I don't do any sports but I do attempt to dance, so maybe something like that? Thanks for the help, I'm really clueless here.

Hey girlie,

Check out our workouts page for tons of ideas to get you started on a workout plan! http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

Meghan D.

by flowergoboom on 3/16/2013 12:34:24 AM

My crush has beautiful abs and I would love to get them like he has but my friends have told be I wont no matter how much I work out because we dont have as lean of muscles as guys have. Is that true? I would love to get where we are comparing abs with each other and working out together. That just seems romantic to me.

Hey girlie,

Your body is different from your crush's, so I wouldn't compare your body to his since guys and girls are different. But if you want to work out together, that could be great motivation to stay healthy and exercise and both build muscle!

Meghan D.

by fashionqn on 3/15/2013 11:17:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Most days during the week I work out for 30-45 minutes in the morning (mostly toning) and I go to swim practice in the evening. I get really sweaty after working out in the morning so I want to take a shower then, but after swim practice I want to take chlorine off my hair and skin so I also need to take a shower in the evening. Is it a complete crime to shower twice a day? There isn't a way that I could exercise all at the same time every day. If I could take a shower twice, what are some tips that would keep my hair and skin from getting damaged?

Hey RowanK, taking two showers a day is fine. Would a swimming cap protect your hair from the chlorine? Try wearing one of those. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by RowanK on 3/15/2013 7:16:30 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!
I am on crutches bc i have tendonitis in my right ankle- any exercises i can do to make it better by tuesday? Im taking pain relievers, icing it and putting it up and resting it. Any ideas?

Hey YayaYuiki, it may be better that you are resting it. That way your ankle can build its strength back up. Hope ya feel better! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by YayaYuiki on 3/15/2013 6:57:28 PM

thx so much! i am tired but feel good

by popgirl79 on 3/15/2013 5:56:44 PM

If I go on a strict diet and commit to a 30 minutes of cardio a day, will I be able to lose 40 pounds in 12 weeks?

Hey Girl, It's important to remember that weight isn't a great indicator of your health. That being said, exercising everyday and eating well is the best way to lead a healthy lifestyle and I would definitely encourage you to to commit to 30 minutes of cardio a day. It's a really awesome goal to set for yourself that will definitely help you now and later in life.

Hannah H.