AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

14 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

COMMENTS

Have a happier period--yes, really!--with our playlist

Ugh, it’s that time of the month again, and Mother Nature is taking no mercy on you. Cramps, backaches and moodiness galore! How do you stay on...

pretty much any Taylor Swift is good too

by animallover0 on 6/11/2013 6:38:20 PM

Thanks so much! I'm so going to use this!

by animallover0 on 6/11/2013 4:36:00 PM

Do you have to wear a pantyliner with a tampon? Someone told me it's better.

by walkthemoon11 on 5/15/2013 5:20:45 PM

I'm 12 almost 13 and had discharge for about 3 years now, every week or so I have cramps non stop all day long, and a 'feeling down there' like I'm about to start but nothing at all! This has been going on since July 2012 and its May 2013 now, it's still going on. I'm 5'2, 36B and had pubic hair for about a year and a half now. It comes exactly like a period, all the symptoms and everything (and I mean ALL) everything but a flow. It really sucks and I feel left out help please!!

Hey girlie, it sounds like you should probably get your period soon. If this continues with no flow, talk to your doctor about it.

Lauren T.

by nicole camo love on 5/12/2013 7:04:34 PM

I love the song 'I Would' by 1D.♥ I helps me forget about all my pain when I'm on my period.Smile

by Phallon on 5/4/2013 9:37:10 PM

Well almost all of my friends have had their period by now (I'm in 6th grade) and it might sound crazy, but I kinda want it to go ahead and come along so that I don't feel so left out when my friends talk about it. is there anything I can do to make it come faster?
i have one more question! I've been having all the signs of an upcoming period for about 2 years but I haven't gotten it. Is that normal?

by PhoebeJosephine on 4/29/2013 6:13:40 PM

i think I just had my period, but im not sure. there was only a little bit so how can I be sure?

Hey haddiecakes, that could've been your period. Are you still bleeding?

Lynae P.

by haddiecakes on 4/19/2013 7:16:54 PM

sooo i'm a competitive gymnast and i have my discharge. lately i feel like at competitions you can see a stain at the bottom of my leotard (we can't wear shorts). it still happened if i wear underwear. i was wondering if panty liners would work? but I'm afraid it'll move and show and that'd b embarrassing.... also i feel like it would bulk up.... any advice?

Panty liners might be a good solution. Make sure you get one thats small and discrete enough to be hidden. Another option is a tampon. That will not show at all and will help with anything. but since its just your discharge it's up to you. Good luck hon! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by la1234567890 on 3/26/2013 11:23:35 PM

It's been exactly three months since I last got my period (last time was dec. 21) The very first time i got it was the day after Thanksgiving. It was kind of heavy the first time, and the second time it was heavier. I'm kinda worried that i haven't gotten it in a while. Also, I'm worried that I'll get it at a really bad time or that it will be really heavy. I'm going to the dermatologist on Monday for a follow-up cuz of acne and a wart. Should I ask her about it?

hey! you could, but she might advise you to talk to a general physician or gynocologist. but it never hurts to ask Smile good luck

Helen S.