3 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

4 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

5 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

Have a happier period--yes, really!--with our playlist

Ugh, it’s that time of the month again, and Mother Nature is taking no mercy on you. Cramps, backaches and moodiness galore! How do you stay on...

(Meghan D)
I'm at a sleepover >.< if it is discharge, is it bad that it's brown?

Hey girlie,

I think that can be normal, but there's no harm in checking with your mom or a doc when you're home to be sure!

Meghan D.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 3/16/2013 11:49:02 PM

I've never gotten my period yet, but I just found in my underwear like a chunk of brown gooey stuff. WHAT IS THIS?

Hey girlie,

It might be your period or it might be discharge, I would talk to your mom since she is there and can help you figure out what's up!

Meghan D.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 3/16/2013 11:21:13 PM

Does using tampons hurt? I heard that it really really does.

Hey girl, no not at all!
lauren r.

by DMlover123 on 3/16/2013 11:31:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
my period is sooooooo heavy and my cramps hurt sooo much. I have to change my pads like every 30-45 mins and I already use like a super maxi pad. I'm scared to have it at gymnastics though because my coach doesn't really let you take bathroom breaks (she says you can only leave class once a week) practice is 4 hours but I can't even go 1 without leaking!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could talk to your mom about using tampons or ask your coach privately about taking an extra bathroom break during practice when you're on your period. If your flow is that heavy, I would also talk to your mom about visiting your doc to make sure everything's ok!

Meghan D.

by DMlover123 on 3/15/2013 11:53:22 PM

I wish guys would get their periods and realize how much stronger girls are than guys. Can guys bleed for 1 week straight and still survive? No, I didn't think so. (Obviously I have mine now) 😥

by Magicgal18 on 3/14/2013 9:53:22 PM

mod mod mod
hey so im going to Puerto rico for spring break and I wanna look good. is there anything I can do in a week to flatten my stomach and tighten by butt? thx!

Helen S.

by fiafia17 on 3/14/2013 8:10:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so whenever I get my period the first few days I get horrible cramps and it's really heavy. I mean, my abdominal area feels like someone has punched me multiple times and heating pads don't help. Medicine only works for a bit and as for the heavy flow it dies down a few days later, along with the cramps, but it's still really bad.
Also, when I exercise it gets worse, not better. Any advice to what I should do?

Hey! Stay hydrated, get plenty of rest (your body's working overtime) and try different soothing things that we suggest like heating pads, and just find what works for you. If nothing is really working it might be time to ask your doc. good luck!

Helen S.

by emmyie11 on 3/14/2013 6:01:21 PM

Just in time GL. c;

by RainbowPuke99 on 3/14/2013 5:18:36 PM

1D!!!

by bking62 on 3/13/2013 5:07:28 PM

Why won't this thing post my comments???????

by Tenayamt1222 on 3/13/2013 1:10:06 AM