4 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

7 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

8 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Have a happier period--yes, really!--with our playlist

Ugh, it’s that time of the month again, and Mother Nature is taking no mercy on you. Cramps, backaches and moodiness galore! How do you stay on...

How should u tell my mom aunt flo

by Tenayamt1222 on 3/13/2013 1:08:43 AM

Anything that will help make our periods less of a pain will be a help. I know listening to certain things can help change our attitude so why not be a help with our periods. Smile

by fashionqn on 3/13/2013 12:40:01 AM

Well... a week to late. Guys dont know what we go through! We watched maturity films and we got stuck with a guy teacher in there... he was like 0_0 the whole time

by YayaYuiki on 3/12/2013 11:07:01 PM

JOIN our club "♥ Everything Girly ♥" which is an all girls club and to talk about our fashion, needs, hair, beauty, makeup, and whatever you girls want to talk about! We post DIYs and fashion and beauty tips often! ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN!! JOIN NOW!!

by monicaisfabuluz on 3/12/2013 9:47:51 PM

Yay thanks for this GL! I hate how I get so moody with my period...last month every little thing made me feel like crying for an entire week until my period was over and finally I was myself again! :-( Guys DO NOT know what we got through!!!!

by maggie183 on 3/12/2013 7:29:13 PM