11 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

12 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

COMMENTS

Have a happier period--yes, really!--with our playlist

Ugh, it’s that time of the month again, and Mother Nature is taking no mercy on you. Cramps, backaches and moodiness galore! How do you stay on...

How should u tell my mom aunt flo

by Tenayamt1222 on 3/13/2013 1:08:43 AM

Anything that will help make our periods less of a pain will be a help. I know listening to certain things can help change our attitude so why not be a help with our periods. Smile

by fashionqn on 3/13/2013 12:40:01 AM

Well... a week to late. Guys dont know what we go through! We watched maturity films and we got stuck with a guy teacher in there... he was like 0_0 the whole time

by YayaYuiki on 3/12/2013 11:07:01 PM

JOIN our club "♥ Everything Girly ♥" which is an all girls club and to talk about our fashion, needs, hair, beauty, makeup, and whatever you girls want to talk about! We post DIYs and fashion and beauty tips often! ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN!! JOIN NOW!!

by monicaisfabuluz on 3/12/2013 9:47:51 PM

Yay thanks for this GL! I hate how I get so moody with my period...last month every little thing made me feel like crying for an entire week until my period was over and finally I was myself again! :-( Guys DO NOT know what we got through!!!!

by maggie183 on 3/12/2013 7:29:13 PM

Wow! I have Aunt Flo over right now!!! Like you read my mind!!!(:

by aki2000 on 3/12/2013 6:34:15 PM

Want a super easy workout without the heat? Clean your room! You’ll be burning calories while earning your allowance.

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

You lose most of your body heat straight out of the top of your noggin

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!