9 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

10 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

11 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

Have a happier period--yes, really!--with our playlist

Ugh, it’s that time of the month again, and Mother Nature is taking no mercy on you. Cramps, backaches and moodiness galore! How do you stay on...

How should u tell my mom aunt flo

by Tenayamt1222 on 3/13/2013 1:08:43 AM

Anything that will help make our periods less of a pain will be a help. I know listening to certain things can help change our attitude so why not be a help with our periods. Smile

by fashionqn on 3/13/2013 12:40:01 AM

Well... a week to late. Guys dont know what we go through! We watched maturity films and we got stuck with a guy teacher in there... he was like 0_0 the whole time

by YayaYuiki on 3/12/2013 11:07:01 PM

JOIN our club "♥ Everything Girly ♥" which is an all girls club and to talk about our fashion, needs, hair, beauty, makeup, and whatever you girls want to talk about! We post DIYs and fashion and beauty tips often! ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN!! JOIN NOW!!

by monicaisfabuluz on 3/12/2013 9:47:51 PM

Yay thanks for this GL! I hate how I get so moody with my period...last month every little thing made me feel like crying for an entire week until my period was over and finally I was myself again! :-( Guys DO NOT know what we got through!!!!

by maggie183 on 3/12/2013 7:29:13 PM

Wow! I have Aunt Flo over right now!!! Like you read my mind!!!(:

by aki2000 on 3/12/2013 6:34:15 PM

Avoid vending machines and keep your stomach from grumbling in the middle of the day by carrying carrot sticks, a cereal bar or trail mix. A healthy snack on the go will keep your stomach full and quiet!

Are you tweeting on Twitter?

A dog’s mouth is cleaner than a human’s.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.