14 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

14 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

14 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

My guy mocked my bestie...and now she won't talk to me

My BFF is mad at me. I have a new boyfriend and a group of us were hanging out and teasing each other, and one...

So I really like this guy and last week he said he liked me too. I am so happy with everything but I have a few problems.
Well first when I told my bestie he asked me to the dance she didn't seem to happy she acted like she didn't really care. But when I got nervous that I messed something up she was happy. Second I cant stop thinking about him. Seriously I am very paranoid and can't think straight any more. I have a problem and i need a way to get my mind off of him for 2 seconds. Please HELP!

by Taylorfan1214 on 4/29/2013 6:48:03 PM

lucky for you! i feel as if when im in love with some-one their never in love with me. theres this hot boy at school who i deeply adore, but he loves this other girl and she likes him back! what should i do? my mom just says be your self, but it is not working soo well! plz help!

from the girl with the broken heart....

by reggyface12 on 3/20/2013 11:22:51 PM

I really like this guy, he sits right next to me in Homeroom class. He is cute, funny, and always can make me smile, but I found out a couple days ago that he was a player! I think he is going to ask me out soon, but I don't know if I should say yes or no.

by Mack0531 on 3/18/2013 10:16:11 PM

So, i really like this guy, and i think he likes me too. I catch him looking @ me. He also, during P.E. stays around me, not talking to me, but looking. Only prob., one of ,my friends told him he likes him , and he said he doesn't date people my age. Does he like me , or is it just my imagination? HELP!!!!!!

by Jessica Rabbit on 3/13/2013 10:31:46 PM

Mod MOD MOD!!Ok so today at lunch I was talking to my friends(S and H lets say). We were talking about camp, and they weren't sure if another one of them(L) was going, because she had been absent that day.I said"yeah i might go and L might come but i'm not sure if I want her too"H asked why and I sad i never see the other girl i'm going with( i haven't seen her in 4 months), also i'm afraid they might like each other, and we only discussed it for a minute idon't want her to get disappointed if i don't go".Also the last time I askedsomebody else they backed out the day we ere suppose to register. I felt bad about saying it,iget guilty really easily.But another girl(S) who sits at my lunch table(but I'm not really friends with was listening. S would totally tell L i said all these things but twist my words around. I really don't want to seem like a bad friend.I do notice it wasn't the best thing to say i just don't want to end up having her getting mad at me. im not sure if s even toldL

Hey fmo877, if she gets mad just apologize. Let her know that what you said was really spur of the moment. I'm sure she's sad bad things about people before. No worries! Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by fmo877 on 3/12/2013 8:30:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Please help! In about 2nd grade I became friends with a girl who is a year younger than me. We've grown apart since then, and I kinda thought that our friendship phase was over, but this year, she's decided to be my friend again. The problem with that (and I'm really trying not to sound rude)is that I DON'T WANT TO BE HER FRIEND ANYMORE. She follows me everywhere, and even went so far as to intrude my personal life and join my exact sport. She is sooo clingy. I joined a sport to get away from her. People are starting to think I'm weird because she's constantly with me. Ho do I (gently) tell her to get out of my face?

Hey girlie, tell her that you like spending time with her, but you have other friends and you don't want to spend all of your time with her.

Lauren T.

by flower_power_99 on 3/11/2013 6:29:52 PM

Hey girlie,

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc.

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by Meganisthenamee on 3/9/2013 10:21:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I've been in a relationship with one of my good guy friends for a little over a month, but it's not going that well. Whenever we're together we don't act like a couple, even when we are alone. He told me before that he was nervous around me and I reassured him he doesn't have to be. At first I understood but now not so much. We're hanging out tomorrow and I want to give it one last chance. If nothing happens I think I gonna want to end it. The thing is I don't know how, when or what to say. I was thinking of saying something along the lines of "So I've been thinking and I think we should just go back to being friends". Do you think that would okay to say and do you have any suggestions on what else I could say or when to say it? I really don't want to hurt him.

hey! I think that sounds good, I think you could also say like, "what do you think about that?" to him just to get his feelings on the matter. say it when you guys are alone, maybe at the end of when you hang out tomorrow if it doesn't go well? good luck! and don't worry about hurting his feelings short term. Better to end it now and save him more pain later.

Helen S.

by allison184 on 3/9/2013 3:11:16 PM

Hey! I know you feel embarrassed or even ashamed, but you don't need to. What you're going through is healthy and normal. You don't need to fight your feelings, embrace them now, and you'll be a much happier person Smile it's ok! No need to worry or stress. Helen S.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/9/2013 1:10:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a boyfriend who I went out with, broke up with, then got back together with. I really, really like him. The thing is, there's this boy in my Spanish classs who I like too. I don't know if he really likes me but he talks to me a lot. Any advice on how to not fall for other guys while I'm in a good relationship?

Hey girl, it's natural to think other guys are cute and wonder about them. But when it comes down to it, you really just have to remember you really like the person you're dating and want to stay with him!

lauren r.