1 HOURS AGO The 20 best GL beauty tips of all-time: http://t.co/ElCpBBkpyv

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 ride off with this @NintendoAmerica Wii U Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Set: http://t.co/Z4kQxsroro

3 HOURS AGO 7 movies that prove school is actually kinda fun: http://t.co/IrU3Uh8Qqi

COMMENTS

My guy mocked my bestie...and now she won't talk to me

My BFF is mad at me. I have a new boyfriend and a group of us were hanging out and teasing each other, and one...

Thanks Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 3/8/2013 11:18:40 PM

I can't tell them how I feel they'll just say your just special I can't stand it
Thanks anyway Meghan D. but no one really knows how I feel
I'm afraid that if I tell them they won't care

Hey girlie,

There are tons of people who care about you!! If you are feeling this way I would talk to your guidance counselor because they might have more experience and advice for your specific condition. And you friends and family will always, always care about you!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 3/8/2013 10:55:13 PM

Hey girlie,

I so wish I could offer some great advice. Unfortunately since I’m not an expert on the matter, I don’t want to point you in the wrong direction. Try having a chat with the good old ‘rents. I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to help you get things squared away.     , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 3/8/2013 9:25:56 PM

MOD MOD
I have a crush on this guy but I don't know how to tell him that. He doesn't have a phone, I don't have FB all I have is his email and im way too scared to tell him in person. Is their a way I can tell him this creatively? He and I are both into sports particularly hockey so I don't know if that helps but ya. Is their an email I can email you at for mod questions? Some of them I am embarrassed to ask and would feel more comfortable if it was just between me and a MOD.

Hey girlie,

If you're telling him you like him, in person is probably the best way to go anyway--if you text him or send him an email/Facebook message, he might not see it right away and you'll stress about his response, and there's no need for that! In person, you can see his reaction and tell him you still want to be friends no matter how he feels. And if you're too scared, you don't have to tell him right away--you can keep getting to know him as friends and see how he acts around you! We don't take emails for mod questions, but if you have a private question you can request that we hide your question and only the answer will show Smile

Meghan D.

by crosbygal87 on 3/8/2013 9:19:31 PM

Please join Future Fashion Designers now! If you want to be a fashion designer, this club is for you. The next fashion designer could be you. Follow your dreams and chat with other girls who feel the same as you about fashion. Don't lose hope and follow your dreams as a Future Fashion Designers girl. Check it out in my profile if you are interested! Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

by tani21♪ on 3/8/2013 9:17:09 PM

i love love<3...and am in love....hhhhh.......

by pinterest on 3/8/2013 7:21:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How do you know if your in love? Thanks. MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hgrules, when you're in love everything seems right with the world. You're always thinking about that person, and you would do anything for them. Small stuff doesn't really bother you, because you have them. You'll know when you're in love. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.