3 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

7 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

8 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

My guy mocked my bestie...and now she won't talk to me

My BFF is mad at me. I have a new boyfriend and a group of us were hanging out and teasing each other, and one...

So I really like this guy and last week he said he liked me too. I am so happy with everything but I have a few problems.
Well first when I told my bestie he asked me to the dance she didn't seem to happy she acted like she didn't really care. But when I got nervous that I messed something up she was happy. Second I cant stop thinking about him. Seriously I am very paranoid and can't think straight any more. I have a problem and i need a way to get my mind off of him for 2 seconds. Please HELP!

by Taylorfan1214 on 4/29/2013 6:48:03 PM

lucky for you! i feel as if when im in love with some-one their never in love with me. theres this hot boy at school who i deeply adore, but he loves this other girl and she likes him back! what should i do? my mom just says be your self, but it is not working soo well! plz help!

from the girl with the broken heart....

by reggyface12 on 3/20/2013 11:22:51 PM

I really like this guy, he sits right next to me in Homeroom class. He is cute, funny, and always can make me smile, but I found out a couple days ago that he was a player! I think he is going to ask me out soon, but I don't know if I should say yes or no.

by Mack0531 on 3/18/2013 10:16:11 PM

So, i really like this guy, and i think he likes me too. I catch him looking @ me. He also, during P.E. stays around me, not talking to me, but looking. Only prob., one of ,my friends told him he likes him , and he said he doesn't date people my age. Does he like me , or is it just my imagination? HELP!!!!!!

by Jessica Rabbit on 3/13/2013 10:31:46 PM

Mod MOD MOD!!Ok so today at lunch I was talking to my friends(S and H lets say). We were talking about camp, and they weren't sure if another one of them(L) was going, because she had been absent that day.I said"yeah i might go and L might come but i'm not sure if I want her too"H asked why and I sad i never see the other girl i'm going with( i haven't seen her in 4 months), also i'm afraid they might like each other, and we only discussed it for a minute idon't want her to get disappointed if i don't go".Also the last time I askedsomebody else they backed out the day we ere suppose to register. I felt bad about saying it,iget guilty really easily.But another girl(S) who sits at my lunch table(but I'm not really friends with was listening. S would totally tell L i said all these things but twist my words around. I really don't want to seem like a bad friend.I do notice it wasn't the best thing to say i just don't want to end up having her getting mad at me. im not sure if s even toldL

Hey fmo877, if she gets mad just apologize. Let her know that what you said was really spur of the moment. I'm sure she's sad bad things about people before. No worries! Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by fmo877 on 3/12/2013 8:30:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Please help! In about 2nd grade I became friends with a girl who is a year younger than me. We've grown apart since then, and I kinda thought that our friendship phase was over, but this year, she's decided to be my friend again. The problem with that (and I'm really trying not to sound rude)is that I DON'T WANT TO BE HER FRIEND ANYMORE. She follows me everywhere, and even went so far as to intrude my personal life and join my exact sport. She is sooo clingy. I joined a sport to get away from her. People are starting to think I'm weird because she's constantly with me. Ho do I (gently) tell her to get out of my face?

Hey girlie, tell her that you like spending time with her, but you have other friends and you don't want to spend all of your time with her.

Lauren T.

by flower_power_99 on 3/11/2013 6:29:52 PM

Hey girlie,

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc.

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by Meganisthenamee on 3/9/2013 10:21:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I've been in a relationship with one of my good guy friends for a little over a month, but it's not going that well. Whenever we're together we don't act like a couple, even when we are alone. He told me before that he was nervous around me and I reassured him he doesn't have to be. At first I understood but now not so much. We're hanging out tomorrow and I want to give it one last chance. If nothing happens I think I gonna want to end it. The thing is I don't know how, when or what to say. I was thinking of saying something along the lines of "So I've been thinking and I think we should just go back to being friends". Do you think that would okay to say and do you have any suggestions on what else I could say or when to say it? I really don't want to hurt him.

hey! I think that sounds good, I think you could also say like, "what do you think about that?" to him just to get his feelings on the matter. say it when you guys are alone, maybe at the end of when you hang out tomorrow if it doesn't go well? good luck! and don't worry about hurting his feelings short term. Better to end it now and save him more pain later.

Helen S.

by allison184 on 3/9/2013 3:11:16 PM

Hey! I know you feel embarrassed or even ashamed, but you don't need to. What you're going through is healthy and normal. You don't need to fight your feelings, embrace them now, and you'll be a much happier person Smile it's ok! No need to worry or stress. Helen S.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/9/2013 1:10:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a boyfriend who I went out with, broke up with, then got back together with. I really, really like him. The thing is, there's this boy in my Spanish classs who I like too. I don't know if he really likes me but he talks to me a lot. Any advice on how to not fall for other guys while I'm in a good relationship?

Hey girl, it's natural to think other guys are cute and wonder about them. But when it comes down to it, you really just have to remember you really like the person you're dating and want to stay with him!

lauren r.

by soccerholic on 3/9/2013 10:36:10 AM

Thanks Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 3/8/2013 11:18:40 PM

I can't tell them how I feel they'll just say your just special I can't stand it
Thanks anyway Meghan D. but no one really knows how I feel
I'm afraid that if I tell them they won't care

Hey girlie,

There are tons of people who care about you!! If you are feeling this way I would talk to your guidance counselor because they might have more experience and advice for your specific condition. And you friends and family will always, always care about you!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 3/8/2013 10:55:13 PM

Hey girlie,

I so wish I could offer some great advice. Unfortunately since I’m not an expert on the matter, I don’t want to point you in the wrong direction. Try having a chat with the good old ‘rents. I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to help you get things squared away.     , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 3/8/2013 9:25:56 PM

MOD MOD
I have a crush on this guy but I don't know how to tell him that. He doesn't have a phone, I don't have FB all I have is his email and im way too scared to tell him in person. Is their a way I can tell him this creatively? He and I are both into sports particularly hockey so I don't know if that helps but ya. Is their an email I can email you at for mod questions? Some of them I am embarrassed to ask and would feel more comfortable if it was just between me and a MOD.

Hey girlie,

If you're telling him you like him, in person is probably the best way to go anyway--if you text him or send him an email/Facebook message, he might not see it right away and you'll stress about his response, and there's no need for that! In person, you can see his reaction and tell him you still want to be friends no matter how he feels. And if you're too scared, you don't have to tell him right away--you can keep getting to know him as friends and see how he acts around you! We don't take emails for mod questions, but if you have a private question you can request that we hide your question and only the answer will show Smile

Meghan D.

by crosbygal87 on 3/8/2013 9:19:31 PM

Please join Future Fashion Designers now! If you want to be a fashion designer, this club is for you. The next fashion designer could be you. Follow your dreams and chat with other girls who feel the same as you about fashion. Don't lose hope and follow your dreams as a Future Fashion Designers girl. Check it out in my profile if you are interested! Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

by tani21♪ on 3/8/2013 9:17:09 PM

i love love<3...and am in love....hhhhh.......

by pinterest on 3/8/2013 7:21:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How do you know if your in love? Thanks. MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hgrules, when you're in love everything seems right with the world. You're always thinking about that person, and you would do anything for them. Small stuff doesn't really bother you, because you have them. You'll know when you're in love. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.