Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

3 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

5 HOURS AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

COMMENTS

Rock the coolest color of 2013: Emerald green

These days, green is the new black. And whether you’re an Oz fanatic or suiting up for the big day o’ the Irish (Happy St. Patty’s!), the...

Err, green makeup with red hair?? NO. I'll look like a christmas elf. Maybe if it were a more brownish green, but it'd have to have LOTS of brown.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 3/26/2013 7:19:26 PM

actually its MINT GREEN thats in not emerald green...

by LemonLime18 on 3/25/2013 6:48:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD (In response to Lynae P Smile )
If you go to the Kohls website, and type in "SO® Contrast Blazer", that's the one I got (it's the gray one). Thanks Smile

Hey Lady Grey, that is soo cute! You can wear that with anything and different colors and patterns too. That would look nice with a dress, shirt, crop top, hoodie, jeans, skirt, shorts, and leggings. Grey, black, white, blue, cream are all colors that would work. Stripes, polka dots and florals would look nice too. A simple outfit would be black leggings/pants with a white top and black shoes and silver accessories. Just mix and match it with different items from your closet. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Lady Grey on 3/19/2013 8:31:11 PM

This kinda sounds silly, but I just got a blazer and I have no idea what to wear with it! Any suggestions?? Thanks Smile

Hey Lady Grey, no that's not silly at all. I always buy cute stuff and have trouble matching it up with stuff. First, what do the blazer look like? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Lady Grey on 3/19/2013 5:28:57 PM

Yes! Something that complements my eye colour! I have emerald green eyes!!!

by YayaYuiki on 3/14/2013 11:12:39 PM

Does anyone know about St. Eros day? It's a Finnish Holiday.

by -strawberry13 on 3/14/2013 9:48:49 PM

I'm so excited for tomorrow because I'm dressing up for St. Patty's Day and I'm going to see Oz twice!

by -strawberry13 on 3/14/2013 9:47:46 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
In a few weeks I'm going to boone for a model un conference. It is a overnight trip. What should I pack?

hey! 2 changes of clothes, comfortable shoes, toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush. Possibly shampoo, soap, and a towel.

Helen S.

by lovekatniss23 on 3/14/2013 6:07:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going to a big city near my town and we're going to a play. We're spending the day in the city first before the play and I don't know what to wear. It's relatively warm (60 degrees) here. Any suggestions?

Hey! What about jeans, a t-shirt, and a light jacket? You can always take it off if it's too sunny Smile

Helen S.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 3/14/2013 5:09:03 PM

My birthday's on St.Patrick's Day! ☘

by prettypinkelephants on 3/14/2013 4:23:00 PM

MODMODMOD ok so i want to go shopping for a dress for formal soon but when i got the newest issur of gl my bodytype wasnt in it! I am 5'6 and pear shaped also im kinda on larger side so what kind of dress should i wear?

Hey! I'm pear shaped too! Smile A-line skirts are flattering as well as pencil-skirts. Tops with a ruffle or similar detail look great too!

Helen S.

by brbsbranum on 3/14/2013 3:32:22 PM

Before I read this my nails were already painted emerald green!

by pinklol56 on 3/14/2013 8:11:53 AM

Green lipstick is really just a NO. Why would someone think that's cute. Orange is already pushing it, lets not go there.

by cali princess on 3/14/2013 1:57:22 AM