10 MINUTES AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

AN HOUR AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

Spring dance beauty: 7 ways to make your eyes pop

It’s time to get gorgeous. We’ve got seven (count ‘em!) ways to make your eyes totally pop for prom. From flirtly fake lashes to perfecting your eyeliner...

Mod mod mod
I just recently got some eyeliner, but i have no idea how to use it. Could you please help?

Hey girlie,

I would start by getting the rim of your top eyes (stay as close to your lashes as possible!) and then outline the bottom rim once you get the hang of it. Check out our beauty channel for tons of eyeliner and other makeup tips! http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by firefairy456 on 3/23/2013 12:29:36 AM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 3/22/2013 9:57:45 AM

by Emilicious on 3/19/2013 9:48:56 PM

plz help! I eat ALOT! like more than i use to. 50% or less of the food i eat is snacks and junk. Im gaining weight and my stomach is growing bigger. How do i eat yummy and healthy at the same time?

Hey smileygirl555, you just gotta find some tasty snacks. Try mixing fruits and veggies with different dips. For example, try munching on apple slices dipped in caramel or bananas in peanut butter. I enjoy baby carrot sticks and celery in blue cheese salad dressing. There's also granola bars, nuts and trail mix for you to eat. Try making some of your own smoothies for a tasty drink. I guarantee you strawberries and bananas mixed will make you think twice about always drinking soda lol. And remember you don't have to completely cut out junk foods from your diet, just eat them in moderation. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by smileygirl555 on 3/19/2013 7:40:18 PM

by nazirah817 on 3/19/2013 7:17:18 PM

Need tips to slip into that bikini this summer? Want to become super fit and maybe lose a few pounds? Join my club YOUR FIT BODY! We post tips daily to help you become as fit as you can. Officer positions are also open- just post on the club page! Thanks! ~purplepants99;)

by purplepants99 on 3/19/2013 4:57:21 PM

Sup everyone! Need help ASAP? Come ask me in my advice queen page! Happy to help with anything! Just ask don't be shy! You can find me under new or guys and dating. Have a nice day Smile

by mooncool7 on 3/19/2013 10:51:49 AM