9 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

11 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Make a move! Why being obvious can get you the guy

When I like a guy, everyone knows it. I talk with the guy and joke around because I’m very outgoing. How can I make my intentions less...

My friend told me my crush is might ask me out but my mom says I'm not allowed to date. If he asks me, what do I tell him? I really want to say yes but my mom would be angry. Help please, and thank you!

Hey Quietfriend1415, tell him you aren't allowed to date but can have friends. Take this time getting to know him as a friend, so when you can date you'll be ready. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Quietfriend1415 on 6/4/2013 5:30:29 PM

Mod!
So, i have 2guys who wantz me to be their gf. Let's call them A and B they're both my BGF's I really have a crush on A I 3 years ago. I really do like him. And He don't know it yet. But I'm getting BIG OK Signs(texting/chatting/calling/skype everydayAnd the both of us can talk about anything. Whether it's personal or not. Meanwhile...B, confessed to me that he loves me. But I don't like him. I like him, YES. But as a FRIEND only. And the before, B lived somewhere far from us. (they transferred house) but this weeks, they are making a house IN FRONT of OUR HOUSE. And I feel super awkward because he is giving me a lot of unwanted attentions! Calling me "babe" (I hate that endearment.) Whistles at me everytime I pass by. Ugh. Now, my prob is, how do I reject him without hurting his feeling while I say to him that I have a crush on his Bfff/ cuz'?

Hey girl- you don't want to get involved in boys who are related.  Even though you will now be neighbors with one of the boys you can just be friends.  Also, it may be a little rude of the boy to constantly whistle at you... so if you don't like it you should def tell them to stop.  Just tell them you want to be friends. Hope this helps!

Elizabeth K.

by ilovetaylorswiftyahaveaproblem? on 5/20/2013 12:51:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am so embarrassed because I like this guy and we were talking with the sun shooting right in my eyes. I kept blinking weirdly and probably way too quickly that he just walked away. OMG, I think he thought that I was making it obvious I like him. Now I'm afraid he thinks I'm stupid and won't talk to me. What should I do??

Hey girlie,

I wouldn't worry about it too much--he probably didn't notice as much as you think! If he asks about it, you can say the sun was in your eyes, but if he doesn't bring it up, I would just act normal around him. I'm sure he isn't thinking anything of it!

Meghan D.

by cookies345 on 4/14/2013 12:09:40 AM

Hey guys! Okay, so its been really warm outside lately around where i live all of a sudden because well.. its spring lolz! So, last summer this boy he is 15 just talked to me and I was 12 at the time. So it was a summer event going on in my neighborhood so we just talked and bonded and then he started coming to my house and ringing the bell a lot asking me to come outside. I would talk to him, but all of a sudden a few weeks later he became a real douche bag not talking to me or saying hello or being polite just ignoring any type of contact with me. So I asked him was i being mean to you as a friend? if so im sorry. He just was like i sometimes dont say hi, which is a bold face lie lolz. Okay so next year (this current 2013 year) in spring i ran into him while talking a walk with my uncle, and my uncle gave him a handshake, and i reached out my hand to give the boy a handshake and he opened up his arms and hugged me! I think it was a form of sorry.. Does he like me?

by platinumdove on 4/8/2013 4:41:46 PM

Well, i have this problem that is actually complete different situation to this topic, it's about someone i like i know this is normal but it's a girl in grade 10 who i really like and i am a girl as well, which i feel very awkward about.. do you have this kind of problem?? i mean if you do please tell me what to do.. because she is not just an ordinarily girl she looks like a prunes and i think i am in loved with her..... and i don't know what to do

by gummybears0507 on 3/31/2013 3:34:09 AM

My bgf and I are very close. I know he likes me and I think he knows I like him too. I always find myself wanting to be with him and now I am on spring break, away from him. I want to hang out with him but I don't know what we would do and I kind of want to do a group thing. Do you have any ideas as to what just me and my bgf could do or as a group? I miss him already!

Hey QuietFriend1415, the two of you could go to the movies or grab a bite to eat. As a group try bowling or skating, or heading to the mall. Maybe get everyone on the phone and see what they'd like to do. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Quietfriend1415 on 3/22/2013 6:00:58 PM

Theres this guy i like and im sure he likes my friend. He gave her his number and email and it bothers me but i also feel so happy for her! Does he like her or is he being nice?

by YannaRox on 3/18/2013 9:16:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok. So a guy and I have a huge thing and we've had it for like two years. We were talking and I dot know what I said but we were talking about being spoiled. And he said if we got married I would spoil you and our kids rotten. Well. I don't want to get married. And I don't want him to waste his time on me. And he also said I was in his dreams. I guess what I'm saying is. He scared me to death. I don't know how to tell him we aren't getting married. And I just don't know what to do. Please help. I'm scared. And really freaked out.

Hey girlie,

It's totally normal to not want to think about marriage when it is so far away--you're so young and definitely don't need to be planning that far ahead! You could just tell him that you like spending time with him but aren't ready to talk about long-term plans and that you want to take things slow. He should understand and appreciate that!

Meghan D.

by Cet on 3/17/2013 12:59:34 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So there is this guy who likes me but he's kind of a flirt and a player but I talked to him about it and he denies being a player but he admits he's a flirt.I hear negative things about him but when I talk to him he is really sweet. We kinda hang out with the same pople so these people know him better than do. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

If he's nice to you, I would go by how he acts around you and not by his reputation. Rumors are often hearsay, so if he's nice to you that's what counts (though if he does anything mean to you, you should get out of the relationship!). If you like him, don't worry about what other people think!

Meghan D.

by xXWhoYouAreXx on 3/16/2013 12:58:58 AM

Alright so I liked this guy. And i was pretty sure he liked me back, i mean he made it obvious! At the school dance we even slow-danced together for every slow song. The day we came back, everyone was talking about it and asking me if we had a "thing." He was super flirty, and would talk about the dance like it was the best thing ever. But for the past two days, he has barely talked to me, and is flirting with another girl right in front of me! I was wondering why he does that! I thought it might be because i have some guy friends who i am pretty close with and he might be jealous? I dont know, but it makes me mad! I really do like him, but if he keeps this up, i'm not sure its worth it. Also what can I do? Because when i see him flirt with other people, it makes me ignore him, so thats probably making it worse!

by graceloehr21 on 3/13/2013 7:34:32 PM