AN HOUR AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

2 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

2 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

Make a move! Why being obvious can get you the guy

When I like a guy, everyone knows it. I talk with the guy and joke around because I’m very outgoing. How can I make my intentions less...

You are right, sometimes being outgoing and forward will get you the guy. My friends and I have this saying that waiting for some guys is like waiting for water to freeze, so there are times you have to make a move because they wont. The worst thing is to like a guy and he does nothing and you do nothing and then he ends up being with someone else and you wished you did something to be with him.

by fashionqn on 3/13/2013 1:38:28 PM

Ok so my friend went up to my crush who apparently liked me back and said that she heard that we were going out, (which wasnt true) and now apparently he doesnt like me anymore!!!!! i dont know what to do, i sill like him!!
HELP

Hey carlilocket, let him know the truth. Tell him you didn't start the rumors. I'm sure everything will be alright. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by carlilocket on 3/12/2013 7:12:37 PM

Mod mod mod
So my prom is like in 2 months and I'm so excited! The only issue is that i don't have a date yet. All my friends do, and they keep trying to get me to ask these guys who i have no interest in one way or another. I keep telling them to stop and relax (its 2 months away!) And I'll handle it on my own, but they still do it! It's really getting in my nerves and I'm even thinking about going stag, cause of them! How can i get across that i DON'T want to be set up w/ a guy and i want to get a date on my OWN terms, like them? It's like they have no faith I'll find a date! Thanks!

Hey girl, be honest and tell them how you feel.  Explain that you're not worried and ask them to please stop bugging you to get a date.  If you need to, pull them aside and have a conversation so they know you're really serious about this.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by iheartu? on 3/12/2013 2:56:57 PM

Mod mod mod mod ASAP
Today I'm going to my bfs house. I'm really nervous because it's just going to be us two. We will probably watch a movie. I'm worried well run out of things talk about and it will be really awkward. Also I'm super nervous because we might kiss and I've never kissed anyone before. How do I know if it's the right moment? How can I help make things not awkward and what should I wear? Thanks!!

Hey Girl, take a deep breath. It sounds like you're going to have a relaxing afternoon. Be yourself and you will have plenty to talk about. Plus, you don't need to chat the whole time if you're watching a movie. About the kissing, here are two links that should tell you a lot about what you need to know:

Hannah H.

by bballrox21 on 3/12/2013 12:16:14 PM

Hey girlie, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, it doesn't make you immature. It's something that you'll get more comfortable with it as you get older.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 3/11/2013 8:56:34 PM

MOD! Thank you Lauren T!

by WinnieGirlie on 3/11/2013 8:24:23 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Is snapchat safe? For me, the fact that anyone can send me a pic kinda turns me away. But then again, that might not happen, and all of my friends have one. But then we come to the fact that once a picture of you is in cyberspace, there's no getting it back. So what if my friend takes a screenshot and posts it publicly thinking "lol that's my girl" but then creepers find me? Also, in the reviews of snapchat on the app store some say stuff like "male age 18 girls only send me dirty pics ;)" which scares meee!!!! It's hard to choose. So which is it? Is snapchat safe or not safe? Help!

Hey girlie, I think it depends on how you use it. You can set it so that only your friends can send you pictures. And as long as you're only sending appropriate pictures to your friends, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 3/11/2013 7:55:40 PM

MOD
I like my BGF, and we flirt and have fun when we hang out, but lately he's been acting weird, and he's been all lovey-dovey with another good friend of his. Does he like her, or are they just really good friends? My BFF says I should ask him out

Hey girlie, it's possible that he likes his other friend. Try to get a feel for who he likes before you ask him out.

Lauren T.

by Eve W on 3/11/2013 7:00:28 PM

I'm in eighth grade and all my friends say i'm one of the prettiest girls in our grade but no one likes me! Not to sound braggy but I do really well in school, im funny, and I'm good at singing and dancing. I'm not even remotely popular and im kinda shy, but im nice to everyone! When I moved to my school a few years ago a lot of boys liked me because I was friends with popular girls, but now I think everyone just thinks of me as "the smart girl." What's wrong with me that no boys like me?

Hey girlie, there's nothing wrong with you. It might be that boys are intimidated by you and aren't telling you that they like you. Or maybe because you're shy, no one knows you well enough to like you. Try making friends with more boys, and I bet you'll find one who likes you.

Lauren T.

by teadancer on 3/11/2013 6:11:25 PM

HEY MOD!
I have a major crush on this guy. I used to think he liked me, because we played this punching game and he'd always hit me back. But around thanksgiving he started to lessen our game and by Christmas he stopped. Things were really weird and then around valentine's he hit me again. I'm worried he thinks I'm a creeper or something. Does he think us as friends? should i move on and stop hitting him? or should i keep it up? HELP!

Hey girlie, it sounds like he probably thinks of you as a friend. He wouldn't make the effort to play with you if he didn't. Try flirting with him in other ways and see how he responds or if he flirts back.

Lauren T.