8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

12 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

12 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

7 spring dates on the cheap

Ah, the sun is shining, flowers are blooming and the weather is oh-so inviting Yup, spring is officially here! It’s time to break your cabin fever...

mod mod mod
my family is going on a cruise next year and me and my step sister are planning to scope out some cute boys at the teen clubs and lounges. any ideas on what to wear?

Hey girlie,

If it will be warm you could wear a sundress or a cute top with a skirt. Flats, sandals or wedges would complete a casual but cool look. Have fun on the cruise!

Meghan D.

by emrose23 on 3/29/2013 11:19:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Hey so I'm in a complicated sitch. So this guy from my sports team and school kinda likes me. And my friend likes him. And at first I didn't like him that much but now I think he's cool and really sweet. He was gonna ask me out but that was before I told him I wanted to get to know him better and before I found out how he was from a personal level. I also told him i would date him IF my friend wasn't into him. She's upset but she said "we'd be a cute couple" Amy advice what to do next? Or if he asks me out?

Hey girl, as long as you're super respectful of your friend's feelings, you can probs find a way to go out with the boy you like and remain close with your friend.  Think about what you would want your friend to do if she found herself in the same sticky sitch.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by amileofroses on 3/25/2013 11:05:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD: So there is this guy I have liked since September. He is really sweet funny and adorable. But im not the only one to notice this. We are both freshman and a bunch of senior girls always talk to him and flirt with him and a lot he will leave our group of friends (cuz we are pretty good friends) he goes over to the senior and junior girls. One even askd him to prom! What are some ways to get his attention better and hopefully get hom to like me back cuz i really really like him and am bad at flirting. It cant be too obvus either, cuz i am way to obvious already and if he
Were to find out and didnt like me back i would be way embarassed. Thanks!

Hey girl, check out GL's ice breakers for some helpful flirting advice.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by LilyLookALike on 3/25/2013 7:51:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD How do be less clingy around my crush? Like so he knows I am interested but not desperate?

Hey girlie, just be friendly. Treat him as you would treat your friends and you'll leave him wanting more.

Lauren T.

by zeus11 on 3/24/2013 8:33:02 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
There's this guy I really like, and I think he might like me back. I really want to get his # so we can talk and stuff. How can I nonchalantly get his number? And also any tips on flirting? Thanks! Xx

Hey girlie, ask if he wants to hang out outside of school and get his number to make plans. To flirt, look into his eyes when he's talking to you and touch his arm. Showing him that you care and you're paying attention is a great start to being flirty.

Lauren T.

by Foodiejr99 on 3/24/2013 7:16:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD! My BF and I have been dating for almost 2 months and we never see each other outside of school. I asked him a few days ago if he would like to come over Tuesday and I still haven't heard back from him. We only have one class together and never get alone time. I feel I'm the one always trying to make plans with him. What should I do if he doesn't call or text me back? It's already Sunday...

Hey girlie, this doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship. He should want to talk to you and see you as much as he can. Maybe it's time to find someone else who does.

Lauren T.

by myfatsquirrel on 3/24/2013 6:30:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! I need help!
So I finally got the courage to message my crush on Facebook. I feel like I'm annoying him and we have really NOTHING to talk about. I try to make conversation by asking him questions about church and all that, but it's actually really boring! What should I talk to him about?!

Hey girlie, get to know him. Find out what he likes and talk about the things you have in common. If you don't seem to have much in common then your conversations are never going to get much better and it's time to move on.

Lauren T.