1 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

2 HOURS AGO Who wants to play a game where you shoot tampons at your enemies instead of guns?! Yeah, we thought so: http://t.co/sCksTtQJm1

3 HOURS AGO Wake up your water—and score a major health boost—with these delish additions: http://t.co/uato2GGfWE #recipes

COMMENTS

My BF dumped me just before prom...should I go stag?

My BF and I were supposed to go to our spring formal together. Only problem is he dumped me! Everyone else already has dates. Should I just...

My ex-boyfriend broke up with me because he started getting really stressed and had a lot going on, and he just couldn't handle the extra stress of a relationship. He also felt like he didn't deserve me. The thing is, no guy has ever made me as happy as him, and we became best friends as well when we were dating and I miss him like crazy. We still talk, but is it inappropriate to tell him I miss him?

hey! if he seems hurt and like he needs space i wouldn't, but if he seems ok i think it would be alright for you to let him know, good luck girl!

Helen S.

by jayhawk94 on 4/4/2013 8:04:31 PM

so lately a lot of guys have been saying I have a big butt and don't know whether to take it as a compliment or not

Hey girlie, I think they probably mean it as a compliment. But if it bothers you, ask them to stop.

Lauren T.

by gabbyv98 on 3/31/2013 6:35:40 PM

ok so iv meet my sisters finances brother before like 9 times so were not really strangers but I get so nervous around him if I see him I sit with my mom the whole time
if I know hes gonna be at my sisters I get really nervous
and dont wanna go he says hi to me and stuff but I get so nervous so I just smile I really want to talk to him
but I get so nervous but when im around other guys I get a little nervous too but not like this I might be seeing him on easter what should I say without being so nervous?

Hey girl, stay calm, take a deep breath, and do your best to be yourself.  If you're feeling shy, it's okay to let someone else take the lead on a conversation.  Make eye contact and be confident.  You can do it!  Check out GL's ice breakers for some helpful ice-breaking tips.

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 3/18/2013 11:46:38 AM

Of course! You don't just not go to prom because you don't have a date! That's crazy! Go with your friends and have a better time without him!!! Smile

by jojodramallama on 3/17/2013 11:37:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I want to lose some weight and have good abs. For a smaller stomach, is it true that I should do cardio and ab workouts? If so, what would be a good workout? Thanks!

Hey girlie, yes that's true! Cardio is going to help you lose the fat that you want to get rid of. And building muscle will make your stomach look toned and burn more calories. Do 30 minutes of cardio at least every other day and do 100 crunches daily to start seeing some results. You'll also want to make sure that you're eating healthy foods.

Lauren T.

by allicat13 on 3/17/2013 7:57:22 PM

I like this guy and he likes me and I was just about to make a "move" but he graduates next year! What do i do I wanna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie, even if he's graduating you still have plenty of time to be together. And there's no reason that you couldn't still be together after he graduates. So make your move and see where things go!

Lauren T.

by pinklol56 on 3/17/2013 6:58:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
I'm a junior in hs this year and I want to go to prom with my bf. Except the problem is that I'm not sure if he'll be able to go since he's a sophomore. Do you think that he'd be able to go? I want him too cause I feel like we'd have fun together. Help! Thanks soo much in advance!

Hey girlie, as long as he's going as your guest, I'm sure he'll be allowed to go with you. Talk to someone at your school who's familiar with those rules to be sure.

Lauren T.

by scamp24 on 3/17/2013 6:55:55 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
There is this weird guy who really likes me. A while ago, he told me he liked me but didn't actually ask me out. I didn’t say that I didn’t like him back in those exact words. I just said “Um…. Okay…” and hoped he would just leave me alone. But he’s bad with social cues and thinks we’re going out now. I’ve tried everything to try to get him to leave me alone including telling him directly to leave me alone, that I’m not interested, but it doesn’t work. What should I do to get him off my back?

Hey girlie, if he thinks you're going out then you might have to break up with him. Tell him that it's not working out or whatever reason you want and that you have to stop seeing each other.

Lauren T.

by hottamalie98 on 3/17/2013 6:40:30 PM

Yay, it's fine! Even though I am an Honor Student I know you will get better grades! Just ask for help!

by Horserider102 on 3/17/2013 5:28:27 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
How can i stop stressing out!? right now i feel like im going to pass out from stress! xoxo, angel

Hey girlie, start with some deep breaths. Make yourself a to-do list and prioritize it so that you can make some of the things causing stress seem more manageable.

Lauren T.

by angelst.marie on 3/17/2013 5:10:49 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!!!!!!!!!
OMG! I am stressing out i just got my report card and i have all A's and 2 B's but in spanish i have a C-! It says i am missing work but i do ALL of my work i dont understand?! Do you think i should talk to the principle? or is it too late? and any advice to calm me down? cuz i am in tears and shaking! xoxo, angel

Hey girl, its never too late, talk to your teacher and ask what you can do to get your C up to a B!
lauren r.