1 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

3 HOURS AGO See your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/XOFoSjjpmf

COMMENTS

Our 10 favorite stress-free spring dance reads

Spring dance season is finally here! We know you have a million things on your to-do list, but there is nothing like stopping to read a great...

Meghan D. iv meet them before this is like the seventh time I saw them and im still nervous around him
hes only one year older I would like to talk to him
but I get so ansy and nervous so I just stay quiet
I might be seeing him on easter what im I supposed to say?

Hey girlie,

It can be nerve-wracking to talk to someone you don't know, but try to think of him as a friend! You could just start out by asking about his school and what classes he's taking and what he likes to do outside of school, and the conversation will flow from there!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 3/16/2013 10:19:13 PM

ok so today I was at my sisters and her finances for dinner with my parents and my sisters finances mom and brother were their I get really nervous around his brother I dont know why I just feel ansy I really wanted to talk to him or something but I was so nervous I couldint even say bye
why am I like this? he never says hi or anything what if he thinks im snotty?

Hey girlie,

I'm sure he doesn't think you're snotty, it's normal to feel weird about accepting new members into your family, and he might have been nervous to meet you too. But since you will be family soon, you'll probably see a lot more of him, so maybe you could try to get to know him better and become friends next time you see him so it will be less awkward between you two.

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 3/16/2013 9:51:10 PM

Cindy Ella is A+ ChickLit.

If you get a chance read it. I found it in the childrens section where my mom and I go to buy books and if you are 11 yo or over its a great book to read. I wont tell the story but its like a modern day Cinderella about a girl with real life issues. She has crushes on guys, one is an older hottie senior Smile, one ends up being gay, and one is an online guy that she flirts with a lot. She has 2 mean sisters and a mom that lets her do anything when it comes to tv and the internet. She escapes the real world and ends up flirting a lot with the online guy, and there are a lot explicit romantic things she talks and thinks about but its real world stuff we all deal with. And best of all, you will love the ending. Smile I cant say if she gets the HOTTIE!

Has anyone else read it?

by fashionqn on 3/16/2013 8:53:17 PM

Prom and Prejudice is a really good book. I wanna read the other one's

by ilove_nerds143 on 3/16/2013 8:25:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD.
So there is this guy that I'm kind of starting to like. He's really sweet and seems a lot heck of a lot less perverted or sexual than the boys in my class. the problem is that he is a grade below me and we only have one classes together. It's band, but we play different instruments so we hardly get to talk. Our brothers are friends so when there together that's practically the only time to try to talk to him. We were hanging out earlier this week and it seemed like he was sorta in to me. How do I try to start convo without it being awkward or out of the blue? And is there to try to flirt without it being obvious?

hey! You can always talk to him about band stuff, like something your teacher said or ask him which song he likes best that you guys are playing right now. Just talk and be friendly to him and the flirtiness will come naturally if the conversation goes well.

Helen S.

by AMOURx10 on 3/16/2013 3:30:29 PM

"Prom & Prejudice" is such a good book!I first got it two years ago at my schools Scholastic ook fair!!!

by greeknspooky on 3/16/2013 3:18:58 PM

I like "Revenge of the Homecoming Queen" by Stephanie Hale! It's close enough to prom and really good!

by alamedaelizabeth on 3/16/2013 1:04:36 PM

"The Prom Queen Geek" is a great one too! ;)

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 3/16/2013 11:39:44 AM

Sup everyone? Need some Advice on guys, friends, family, school or anything else? Just ask me I'm very happy to help with whatever. Have a nice day!! Smile

by mooncool7 on 3/16/2013 12:10:34 AM