1 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

2 HOURS AGO Because it's just not summer without s'mores: http://t.co/C4XwBBuHGX

3 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

COMMENTS

Should you let your besties play matchmaker?

Everyone is telling me that a guy likes me. I think so, too. My friends are going to ask him. Should they? It’s not really bothering...

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put your hand where you real heart is
YOUR CRUSH WILL ASK YOU OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!
5. This only works if you post this on your favorite GL article

by Bananas81 on 4/23/2013 5:57:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so my I like this guy and then my friends bf tells me that he likes me back (which I don't believe)so how can I find out if he likes me or not? and how do I get my friends to stop bugging me about liking him! Please help! Thanks!

Hey girlie! I would send a best girl friend in to scope. Have her chat with your crush, then casually drop into the conversation something like, 'Oh, what do you think about ______?' Or maybe even ask one of his friends to test the waters if you're close with any of them. But the best solution, hands down, is you just asking him yourself. It's a little daunting, and might seem like it could be potentially awkward, but it's the most surefire way to find out what he's really thinking.
Florence N.

by Glitter_Freak on 4/19/2013 3:05:17 AM

My best friend keeps on telling the guys I like that I like him. I have asked her to please stop, but she keeps on doing it! I think the guy likes me, but I don't want to tell him I don't. What should I do? Thanks! Smile

by Ariana101 on 4/8/2013 6:17:35 PM

My best friend is being really mean. She said she was grounded and couldn't use her phone. She also said she couldn't see any friends until the end of the semester. The very next day my older sister said, "Hey, why don't you go play with *best friend and her friend... I just saw them outside riding bikes together." I've tried to call *best friend a few times recently and after one ring, it would go straight to the answering machine. I tried going to her house and her grandpa said she was out. I feel bad. She didn't even tell me what I did wrong.

by gabbyrvz on 4/6/2013 4:17:41 PM

Summalovin, Tumblr is really great but you have to watch out for certain things like that because many of them have adult stuff in it. You dont want to go and "like" those blogs because that may be how they tagged yours, if you go to those just do it in private mode and you wont have a problem. And its kind of hard to not see that stuff if you have a tumblr because friends of friends can get you to places that show that kind of stuff. I would find another site or learn to deal with seeing certain because its so common.

by fashionqn on 4/1/2013 6:14:28 PM

I need help!!!! I liked this guy and he flirted with me and acted like he liked me, but one day, when I was not at school bcause I waz sic, he asked another girl out!! Were both in 6th grade and the girl he asked out is in 8th grade. The problem is, he was my first love and I REALLY don't know how to get over him. I mean, I actually LOVED him, you know? I need ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey osheldon, first give yourself time to get over him. Spend the next few days crying, thinking about him, being sad, etc. This way you can get all those emotions out of your system. Often times people suggest "just get over it", but that can be difficult when you've felt so strongly about a person. And just getting over it, doesn't deal with those feelings, it only puts them aside for you to experience later. Once you've felt a little better, remind yourself you can move on. You are only in sixth grade, so young, and this was one boy. You have your whole life to meet guys and to fall in love. No worries, you'll be fine. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by osheldon on 3/29/2013 7:17:46 PM

I really like this guy, and he gave me his number. He talks to me a lot and even called me cute, but he NEVER texts me first! I always start the conversation & I stopped texting him because I feel like I might be annoying. He always replies to my texts immediately, though. How can I get him to text me first? (and do you think he likes me?)
Thanks!!

Hey girlie, just stop texting him. If he doesn't hear from you for a while and wants to talk to you then he'll text you first.

Lauren T.

by i<3cake on 3/25/2013 7:17:31 PM

I really like this guy in my class.Bad part,he is way shorter than me.I'm afraid everyone will make fun of us if we do go out.Also,he keeps getting called gay.I'm terrified that it will ruin our friendship and/or reputations.Please help.Should I tell him how I feel or should I find another?

Hey girlie, don't worry about your reputation. If you really like him, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Go for it!

Lauren T.

by mathgeek221 on 3/24/2013 7:04:28 PM

Mod mod mod
So i recently got tumblr to see what the fuss was all about. The other day 3 really inappropriate/ offensive blogs followed me. They had adult material in them. I was so disgusted but had no idea what to do. I contacted the tumblrbot and they never replied. I also told my parents but they said they didnt know what to do about it. I only post things id show friends and family (one direction pics, tv show quotes, etc) so i dont even know how they found me. What should i do??????? Im so grossed out please help me!

Hey girlie,

I think there is a way you can block inappropriate content, I would try calling or emailing the Tumblr customer service or checking on their settings/help page. And just because they "follow" you doesn't mean you have to follow them back or look at their blogs!

Meghan D.

by Summalovin on 3/23/2013 11:52:28 PM

So, I'm crazy about this guy, more than I've ever liked anyone before. We were never actually a thing, but last night at my school dance he asked me to slow dance, and we did. After the dance, my friend sent me a picture of her text conversation with him, when he said he doesn't like me. They had the conversation after the dance, and he brought it up. My friend talked to him before he asked me to dance, so maybe he only asked because she wanted him to. But anyways, my other friend is telling me that he might've lied just because he was nervous. Could that be true? And if not, how can I get over him? I like him sooooo much and I don't know what to do, I'm just so upset. Was he just leading me on by asking me to dance? I'm just so upset and confused. Please help!!!

I know it's hard, but just try to concentrate on other things for a while, like your friends or an activity you love. It's tough now but every day your life will bring you something new to learn about or help with or share with someone, and when you make the most of your days, you'll get over this guy even sooner than you think. I hope this helps girl! Smile

Helen S.