10 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

11 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

12 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Should you let your besties play matchmaker?

Everyone is telling me that a guy likes me. I think so, too. My friends are going to ask him. Should they? It’s not really bothering...

PLEASE answer me!! a bunch of my past comments have not shown up so can you please answer this one?!
Theres this guy I kinda like but I barely ever talk to him. How can I start a conversation thats not super awkward? I'm pretty shy and quiet especially when it comes to guys. He is really smart and nice and I think hes cute.. he's kind of the type to focus more on school than other things.
I talked to my best friend about it and she said she would try to help me out because she knows him from elementary school so she says that she'll try saying hi to him that way if I'm with her I can too.. is this a good idea?
and one more thing, I'm really scared to talk to him because my face always goes red when I talk to guys, even ones I dont like! and I'm afraid that my face will go red and it will be awkward and embarassing, what can I do to prevent this or to not be so scared about talking to him?
PLEASE HELP ME! thanks in advance, honeycakes

Hey! I think the idea with your friend saying hi is a good one. You can have her introduce you Smile here's some tips to get this blushing under control:

good luck!

Helen S.

by honeycakes on 3/23/2013 2:42:12 PM

So my question is almost like this article, but the friend doing the "matchmaking" is my crush's best friend, who is one of my good guy friends. He always teases me about my crush and talks about how we should be together. And he does it when my crush is right there. A lot of my girl friends are in on it too. Is this a good idea? Also sometimes I feel like all of the teasing is ruining the possibility, but might just be because I am shy.

hey! I tend to agree with you. His friends might feel pressured into liking you. I think you should tell the matchmaker to let you make your own moves Smile

Helen S.

by shootingmoon10 on 3/23/2013 1:20:16 PM

Hey everyone! Got a burning question you want answered? Check out Legit Boy Advice. Laughing

by Chloe<3 on 3/23/2013 12:55:25 PM

Hey Smile please join or at least check out my RIP Hachiko club
if you don't know who Hachiko is he look him up
he's famous in Japan if your a fan of hachi join like the Japanese Akita breed
or just like dogs in general thanks so much

by redvelvetluv on 3/23/2013 11:50:42 AM

Hey! I have a bf, and we've been together for almost 6 months. My prob is that he hasn't met my mod and dad, and I haven't met his either. I've got an idea though. There is going to be a play at our school next Tuesday night, and our whole school is participating. I know for a fact that he's going to be there, but how do I talk to his parents and/or tell them how long we've been dating if they ask? Sorry this is so long! Thanks!

Hey girl, I'm sure when you start talking to them they will bring it up in casual conversation. If you meet them, just play it cool and be yourself!

lauren r.

by KenzieC84 on 3/23/2013 9:25:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Why would a guy always say hi to you every time he sees you (and say hi to just you), defend/be protective of you, & look/glance at you. He also said good job to me and loves saying hi to me. The other day he turned around said good job to me. Also, my friends say that sometimes they catch him looking at me. Does he like me? I really like this guy! Thanks!! Smile

Hey girl, its quite possible! Keep hanging out, and see what happens!

lauren r.

by Run4Life28 on 3/23/2013 8:46:29 AM

So true but bcareful i lost a bestfriend that way. She asked the guy and he said no so she kept bullying me about it so i brought up her crush and she got totally mad at me and started crying next day her moms calling my house asking to speak to a parent! And she started lieing saying that im interfereing with a social studies project. The next day at school i asked her what happened and she said that she just wanted her moms attention!

by YannaRox on 3/23/2013 12:22:09 AM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!