Bridget M.

is modding

43 MINUTES AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

1 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

2 HOURS AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

COMMENTS

Should you let your besties play matchmaker?

Everyone is telling me that a guy likes me. I think so, too. My friends are going to ask him. Should they? It’s not really bothering...

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put your hand where you real heart is
YOUR CRUSH WILL ASK YOU OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!
5. This only works if you post this on your favorite GL article

by Bananas81 on 4/23/2013 5:57:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so my I like this guy and then my friends bf tells me that he likes me back (which I don't believe)so how can I find out if he likes me or not? and how do I get my friends to stop bugging me about liking him! Please help! Thanks!

Hey girlie! I would send a best girl friend in to scope. Have her chat with your crush, then casually drop into the conversation something like, 'Oh, what do you think about ______?' Or maybe even ask one of his friends to test the waters if you're close with any of them. But the best solution, hands down, is you just asking him yourself. It's a little daunting, and might seem like it could be potentially awkward, but it's the most surefire way to find out what he's really thinking.
Florence N.

by Glitter_Freak on 4/19/2013 3:05:17 AM

My best friend keeps on telling the guys I like that I like him. I have asked her to please stop, but she keeps on doing it! I think the guy likes me, but I don't want to tell him I don't. What should I do? Thanks! Smile

by Ariana101 on 4/8/2013 6:17:35 PM

My best friend is being really mean. She said she was grounded and couldn't use her phone. She also said she couldn't see any friends until the end of the semester. The very next day my older sister said, "Hey, why don't you go play with *best friend and her friend... I just saw them outside riding bikes together." I've tried to call *best friend a few times recently and after one ring, it would go straight to the answering machine. I tried going to her house and her grandpa said she was out. I feel bad. She didn't even tell me what I did wrong.

by gabbyrvz on 4/6/2013 4:17:41 PM

Summalovin, Tumblr is really great but you have to watch out for certain things like that because many of them have adult stuff in it. You dont want to go and "like" those blogs because that may be how they tagged yours, if you go to those just do it in private mode and you wont have a problem. And its kind of hard to not see that stuff if you have a tumblr because friends of friends can get you to places that show that kind of stuff. I would find another site or learn to deal with seeing certain because its so common.

by fashionqn on 4/1/2013 6:14:28 PM

I need help!!!! I liked this guy and he flirted with me and acted like he liked me, but one day, when I was not at school bcause I waz sic, he asked another girl out!! Were both in 6th grade and the girl he asked out is in 8th grade. The problem is, he was my first love and I REALLY don't know how to get over him. I mean, I actually LOVED him, you know? I need ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey osheldon, first give yourself time to get over him. Spend the next few days crying, thinking about him, being sad, etc. This way you can get all those emotions out of your system. Often times people suggest "just get over it", but that can be difficult when you've felt so strongly about a person. And just getting over it, doesn't deal with those feelings, it only puts them aside for you to experience later. Once you've felt a little better, remind yourself you can move on. You are only in sixth grade, so young, and this was one boy. You have your whole life to meet guys and to fall in love. No worries, you'll be fine. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by osheldon on 3/29/2013 7:17:46 PM

I really like this guy, and he gave me his number. He talks to me a lot and even called me cute, but he NEVER texts me first! I always start the conversation & I stopped texting him because I feel like I might be annoying. He always replies to my texts immediately, though. How can I get him to text me first? (and do you think he likes me?)
Thanks!!

Hey girlie, just stop texting him. If he doesn't hear from you for a while and wants to talk to you then he'll text you first.

Lauren T.

by i<3cake on 3/25/2013 7:17:31 PM

I really like this guy in my class.Bad part,he is way shorter than me.I'm afraid everyone will make fun of us if we do go out.Also,he keeps getting called gay.I'm terrified that it will ruin our friendship and/or reputations.Please help.Should I tell him how I feel or should I find another?

Hey girlie, don't worry about your reputation. If you really like him, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Go for it!

Lauren T.

by mathgeek221 on 3/24/2013 7:04:28 PM

Mod mod mod
So i recently got tumblr to see what the fuss was all about. The other day 3 really inappropriate/ offensive blogs followed me. They had adult material in them. I was so disgusted but had no idea what to do. I contacted the tumblrbot and they never replied. I also told my parents but they said they didnt know what to do about it. I only post things id show friends and family (one direction pics, tv show quotes, etc) so i dont even know how they found me. What should i do??????? Im so grossed out please help me!

Hey girlie,

I think there is a way you can block inappropriate content, I would try calling or emailing the Tumblr customer service or checking on their settings/help page. And just because they "follow" you doesn't mean you have to follow them back or look at their blogs!

Meghan D.

by Summalovin on 3/23/2013 11:52:28 PM

So, I'm crazy about this guy, more than I've ever liked anyone before. We were never actually a thing, but last night at my school dance he asked me to slow dance, and we did. After the dance, my friend sent me a picture of her text conversation with him, when he said he doesn't like me. They had the conversation after the dance, and he brought it up. My friend talked to him before he asked me to dance, so maybe he only asked because she wanted him to. But anyways, my other friend is telling me that he might've lied just because he was nervous. Could that be true? And if not, how can I get over him? I like him sooooo much and I don't know what to do, I'm just so upset. Was he just leading me on by asking me to dance? I'm just so upset and confused. Please help!!!

I know it's hard, but just try to concentrate on other things for a while, like your friends or an activity you love. It's tough now but every day your life will bring you something new to learn about or help with or share with someone, and when you make the most of your days, you'll get over this guy even sooner than you think. I hope this helps girl! Smile

Helen S.

by glgirl1199 on 3/23/2013 3:39:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
PLEASE answer me!! a bunch of my past comments have not shown up so can you please answer this one?!
Theres this guy I kinda like but I barely ever talk to him. How can I start a conversation thats not super awkward? I'm pretty shy and quiet especially when it comes to guys. He is really smart and nice and I think hes cute.. he's kind of the type to focus more on school than other things.
I talked to my best friend about it and she said she would try to help me out because she knows him from elementary school so she says that she'll try saying hi to him that way if I'm with her I can too.. is this a good idea?
and one more thing, I'm really scared to talk to him because my face always goes red when I talk to guys, even ones I dont like! and I'm afraid that my face will go red and it will be awkward and embarassing, what can I do to prevent this or to not be so scared about talking to him?
PLEASE HELP ME! thanks in advance, honeycakes

Hey! I think the idea with your friend saying hi is a good one. You can have her introduce you Smile here's some tips to get this blushing under control: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/07/Stop-the-blushing-madness.aspx

good luck!

Helen S.

by honeycakes on 3/23/2013 2:42:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So my question is almost like this article, but the friend doing the "matchmaking" is my crush's best friend, who is one of my good guy friends. He always teases me about my crush and talks about how we should be together. And he does it when my crush is right there. A lot of my girl friends are in on it too. Is this a good idea? Also sometimes I feel like all of the teasing is ruining the possibility, but might just be because I am shy.

hey! I tend to agree with you. His friends might feel pressured into liking you. I think you should tell the matchmaker to let you make your own moves Smile

Helen S.

by shootingmoon10 on 3/23/2013 1:20:16 PM

Hey everyone! Got a burning question you want answered? Check out Legit Boy Advice. Laughing

by Chloe<3 on 3/23/2013 12:55:25 PM

Hey Smile please join or at least check out my RIP Hachiko club
if you don't know who Hachiko is he look him up
he's famous in Japan if your a fan of hachi join like the Japanese Akita breed
or just like dogs in general thanks so much

by redvelvetluv on 3/23/2013 11:50:42 AM

Hey! I have a bf, and we've been together for almost 6 months. My prob is that he hasn't met my mod and dad, and I haven't met his either. I've got an idea though. There is going to be a play at our school next Tuesday night, and our whole school is participating. I know for a fact that he's going to be there, but how do I talk to his parents and/or tell them how long we've been dating if they ask? Sorry this is so long! Thanks!
~Kenzie

Hey girl, I'm sure when you start talking to them they will bring it up in casual conversation. If you meet them, just play it cool and be yourself!

lauren r.

by KenzieC84 on 3/23/2013 9:25:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Why would a guy always say hi to you every time he sees you (and say hi to just you), defend/be protective of you, & look/glance at you. He also said good job to me and loves saying hi to me. The other day he turned around said good job to me. Also, my friends say that sometimes they catch him looking at me. Does he like me? I really like this guy! Thanks!! Smile

Hey girl, its quite possible! Keep hanging out, and see what happens!

lauren r.

by Run4Life28 on 3/23/2013 8:46:29 AM

So true but bcareful i lost a bestfriend that way. She asked the guy and he said no so she kept bullying me about it so i brought up her crush and she got totally mad at me and started crying next day her moms calling my house asking to speak to a parent! And she started lieing saying that im interfereing with a social studies project. The next day at school i asked her what happened and she said that she just wanted her moms attention!

by YannaRox on 3/23/2013 12:22:09 AM