11 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

14 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

15 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

Major slip-up

My boyfriend at the time and I were headed to our spring fling. I was dressed in a two-piece gown and I felt so awesome. You...

Thats more embarrassing then mean but still pretty rude

by hinatagal on 5/30/2013 4:57:18 PM

There is this guy in my science class and my friend said she thinks that he likes me. Sometimes he can be kinda kinda funny, and other times he can be just straight up annoying. And occasionally it looks like he also flirts with my not-too-close friend Julie. Is this guy crushin' on me or not?

by 99Paige on 4/13/2013 10:53:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I think a boy at school likes me (we'll call him T), but he has a weird way of showing it. He says my name over and over, asked me over to his house (I politely refused), asks me embarrassing questions, and plays nasty jokes. Once time T unscrewed my water bottle and then asked me for a drink. I didn't know what he had done so I scooted it away a little too hard and it spilled all over the desk. Then he tried to blame it on me (didn't get away with it). But he also asked me if I was okay when I curled up in a ball and covered my ears and eyes when we had to watch a surgery in Home Ec (I have a weak stomach). I keep wanting to tell him that I can't date until I'm 16, but I'm scared to in case he doesn't like me, because that would be awkward. So does he like me? Oh, and what makes it so complicated is that he's one of my not-super-close friend's twin!

Hey girlie, there's definitely a chance that it's his way of flirting with you. If you like him then flirt back and see where things go. If you don't then tell him that you don't like when he does mean things to you and you want him to stop.

Lauren T.

by TheColorsOfTheRainbow on 3/25/2013 5:47:23 PM

I would have broken up with him a lot earlier ur guy is soppused to respect you and not nt other guys to see u half naked

by colie34720 on 3/23/2013 11:22:11 AM

Mod mod mod
Ok so there's this girl and she has a crush on my bf. She talks to him whenever she can and try's to break us up. What should I do.

hey girl! talk to your BF about it in a calm way so he knows what's up. try not to freak out about it, because he probably doesn't realize what she's trying to do and might think you're being harsh. just try and have open communication with your BF and from there it should work itself out!

xoxo

Katie L.

by I Luv Carson on 3/22/2013 6:50:16 AM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have two officer positions available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 3/21/2013 11:04:45 PM

I actually think I would have broken up with him because I want a guy who would tell me right away so I wouldn't be embarrassed. I am super high maintenance and want a guy who actually cares!!!

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/21/2013 10:52:09 PM

MODMODMOD! I won the January week 5 giveaway and my prize still hasnt showed up. What should I do? thankkss! Smile

Hey! GL sends all prizes via regular U.S. MAIL. Please allow UP TO 4-6 WEEKS (from the date winners are announced) for your prize to arrive. If you have not received your gift, please contact Trish(trish@girlslife.com) so she can research the sitch and help a sister out. GL is not responsible for mis-delivered, stolen or damaged packages.

Helen S.

by spazzygirI on 3/21/2013 8:57:29 PM

yeah that was pretty uncool but i wouldn't have broken up with him. i would just shake it off

by myfatsquirrel on 3/21/2013 7:23:36 PM