Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO #LastMinuteGifts under 20 bucks...GO!!! http://t.co/Wa56z6wIec

1 HOURS AGO Xmas is Thurs, so it's only right that you peep this week's #horoscopes. Will you get what you've been wishing for? http://t.co/TB5kfiiUF9

2 HOURS AGO #DIY coasters for you besties (their mom's will all thank you): http://t.co/bpbD9nmJLW

COMMENTS

Major slip-up

My boyfriend at the time and I were headed to our spring fling. I was dressed in a two-piece gown and I felt so awesome. You...

Thats more embarrassing then mean but still pretty rude

by hinatagal on 5/30/2013 4:57:18 PM

There is this guy in my science class and my friend said she thinks that he likes me. Sometimes he can be kinda kinda funny, and other times he can be just straight up annoying. And occasionally it looks like he also flirts with my not-too-close friend Julie. Is this guy crushin' on me or not?

by 99Paige on 4/13/2013 10:53:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I think a boy at school likes me (we'll call him T), but he has a weird way of showing it. He says my name over and over, asked me over to his house (I politely refused), asks me embarrassing questions, and plays nasty jokes. Once time T unscrewed my water bottle and then asked me for a drink. I didn't know what he had done so I scooted it away a little too hard and it spilled all over the desk. Then he tried to blame it on me (didn't get away with it). But he also asked me if I was okay when I curled up in a ball and covered my ears and eyes when we had to watch a surgery in Home Ec (I have a weak stomach). I keep wanting to tell him that I can't date until I'm 16, but I'm scared to in case he doesn't like me, because that would be awkward. So does he like me? Oh, and what makes it so complicated is that he's one of my not-super-close friend's twin!

Hey girlie, there's definitely a chance that it's his way of flirting with you. If you like him then flirt back and see where things go. If you don't then tell him that you don't like when he does mean things to you and you want him to stop.

Lauren T.

by TheColorsOfTheRainbow on 3/25/2013 5:47:23 PM

I would have broken up with him a lot earlier ur guy is soppused to respect you and not nt other guys to see u half naked

by colie34720 on 3/23/2013 11:22:11 AM

Mod mod mod
Ok so there's this girl and she has a crush on my bf. She talks to him whenever she can and try's to break us up. What should I do.

hey girl! talk to your BF about it in a calm way so he knows what's up. try not to freak out about it, because he probably doesn't realize what she's trying to do and might think you're being harsh. just try and have open communication with your BF and from there it should work itself out!

xoxo

Katie L.

by I Luv Carson on 3/22/2013 6:50:16 AM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have two officer positions available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 3/21/2013 11:04:45 PM

I actually think I would have broken up with him because I want a guy who would tell me right away so I wouldn't be embarrassed. I am super high maintenance and want a guy who actually cares!!!

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/21/2013 10:52:09 PM

MODMODMOD! I won the January week 5 giveaway and my prize still hasnt showed up. What should I do? thankkss! Smile

Hey! GL sends all prizes via regular U.S. MAIL. Please allow UP TO 4-6 WEEKS (from the date winners are announced) for your prize to arrive. If you have not received your gift, please contact Trish(trish@girlslife.com) so she can research the sitch and help a sister out. GL is not responsible for mis-delivered, stolen or damaged packages.

Helen S.

by spazzygirI on 3/21/2013 8:57:29 PM

yeah that was pretty uncool but i wouldn't have broken up with him. i would just shake it off

by myfatsquirrel on 3/21/2013 7:23:36 PM

OMGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :O

by nazirah817 on 3/21/2013 6:11:53 PM

My sister and her finance get on my nerves when they come over to my
House there all over each other they kiss not like pecking like smooching
so like you can hear this smacking noise it's gross also I think it's rude
that they kiss like this in my parents house my mom said the kissing doesn't bother her but the
smacking noise does still my other sister doesn't kiss her finance like that in our house
nether does my brother and his GF I'm 15 and I would never kiss my bf (if I had one)
like this in my parents home it's just rude should I just walk away when my sis and her finance do this?

Hey girl, yep, removing yourself from the situation is a good idea.  Also, if you want, you might talk to your sister one-on-one and explain that sometimes she and her fiance make you feel uncomfortable.  Mabs she can help brainstorm ideas for how to make you feel more comfortable around both of them.  Best of luck, chica.

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 3/21/2013 4:47:23 PM

Ok, as much as that was really uncool of him not to tell you..I think breaking up with him was a little extreme. Guys can be clueless sometimes and he may have honestly thought that it would wind up being something you would laugh about too. I would have stayed mad at him for a while and made sure he understood I was upset but then if he apologized and seemed genuinely sorry..I would have forgiven him.

by maggie183 on 3/21/2013 3:03:26 PM