2 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

3 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

3 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

Romance 'n' dance language

My newfound guy friend and I had been texting for a while. One night he asked me if I plans for the school dance, and I...

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 3/21/2013 10:58:25 PM

Who answers in bold to all the questions?

by shootingmoon10 on 3/19/2013 8:58:37 PM

by nazirah817 on 3/19/2013 7:13:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!
Do you have to know a guy well enough to like them? What's the difference between liking someone and thinking they're cute?

Hey megagirrl, no not at all. I've developed crushes on guys I just thought were cute. If you just think they're cute, you only appreciate their looks and that's it. You can think someone is cute and not be attracted to them. You know, not want to date them. If you like them, you may fantasize about them, try to see them every chance you get or want something romantic to develop. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by megagirrl on 3/19/2013 6:21:48 PM

Friday and Saturday, I was at a Speech and Debate tournament. This one guy on our team (who's actually one of the captains) sat beside me, talked to me, took up for me once, offered me food, congratulated me and acted REALLY happy for me (after I broke to semi-finals), lightheartedly teased me a couple times, sat across from me when we ate supper, and even claimed that he thought I was a "cool person." I was really excited because he's lots of fun to be around and SUPER funny (and, okay, I'll admit it, cute Smile). However, this week in Theatre, he almost acted like I wasn't there (I hesitate to say that because he isn't RUDE when I do actually ask him something, but there's no better way to word it.). Because I'm a freshman and he's a senior, I don't like him like THAT (actually, sometimes I can't help but think of him as an older brother), but I think he's really fun to be around. What do you think is going on???Thanks and sorry for the EXTREMELY long post. :

Hey girl, when a boy suddenly stops flirting with ya, it can be frustrating and confusing.  Keep your cool, stay confident, and if you want to say hi or talk to him about the tournament, go for it.  If he continues to sort-of ignore you, then let him be.  But he might be totes excited that you're initiating a convo.  GL's ice breakers might help you out.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by lpolk on 3/19/2013 4:48:15 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks so my for answering my question! The thing is, he doesn't look busy. He even says "hi" and strikes up convos with other people and jokes around with them. On Saturday, he saw my mom and started joking around with her. I was right next to her when he was joking around with her. He acted like I was invisible. What is that? Is there a way I can win him back if he lost interest? Thanks again!

Hey girl, don't be afraid to get a convo going yourself.  Make eye contact and talk to him and he'll def not be able to act like you're invisible.  Check out GL's awesome ice breakers for some tips.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by isabellec on 3/19/2013 2:05:52 PM

Mod mod mod
So my crush just started ignoring me. He used to be so flirty with me! Now, he acts like he could care less. I don't know if he's trying to play "hard to get" or if he lost interest. Should I confront him about it today? What do I say? Thanks!

Hey Girl, he could be just really busy or have a lot on his mind. Give him a little time but if he continues to give you the cold shoulder ask him whats up.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by isabellec on 3/19/2013 11:09:29 AM

That's really sweet Smile
Ok so I would really appreciate it if you would
check out my club I made on friday its dedicated to
the famous dog in japan Hachiko if you don't know who Hachiko is
he is a famous dog in Japan they have a bronze statue of him their
you can look him up on google just type in Hachiko the dog
but the story is sad so be warned this is the first club I ever made
it's called RIP Hachiko join if you like Hachi or just like dogs in general thanks so much!

by redvelvetluv on 3/19/2013 11:02:28 AM

so i got my first period in july, then it came again in august. then it never came back until just last month, february. if it does come, it would be this week. i have a dance competition saturday and i reallllyyy dont want it to come! do you think it will? i just want an idea if it will or not, because i hope it doesnt lol. thank you!

Hey Chica, just stay prepared just in case!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by imaginegymnast22 on 3/19/2013 10:39:04 AM

Moderator!
My mother gives me NO freedom or choice in what I wear. i ask her if i can get wedge sneakers with MY hard earned money and she says no im not old enough im never old enough for anything , she treats me like a little child , doesnt think i have a TYPE of style of clothing and thinks that the things i like are too stupid. Also, she doesn't let me go anywhere whereas my best friends can just leave the house and say,"Bye mom, I'm going somewhere with so and so" and they say alrighr because they TRUST their daughter, but my mother has to meet the friend and meet their parents so they can arrange stuff and 90% of the time shes too lazy to do that anyway! She is so frustrating and when I go to college at UCLA, I am NEVER coming back. Can you help me convince her to give me more freedom? It gets really frustrating to the point that I do things to myself thinking its my fault ....

hey Chica, your mom is trying to protect you and keep you safe. Talking to her more and planning ahead of time will definitely help you out.

Hannah H.