11 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

14 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

14 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

10 celebs we want in our spring dance posse

We heart spring fling! And dreaming about who we’d spend the night with makes it even more fun. Like, could you imagine if we showed up...

Why do people think Harry Styles is cute?

by ColosalMascara on 3/23/2013 8:14:53 PM

Moddles Please!

I like this guy that I've know since preschool and we were really close,but we haven't talked in two years. I really want to talk to him, but I chicken out. I feel like it would be weird that I would just go up to him and start talking. Would it be weird to go up and talk to him after all this time?
Also one of my BGF might like me, though I don't like him. I went to a hockey game with him, his dad and sis. I didn't think it was a date and he told my friend, who always says we are dating, that it wasn't. All my friends think he likes me and that it was a date. Does he like me? How would I tell?

by Goldforever on 3/18/2013 10:13:03 PM

I'd love to have Emma Stone and Zac Efron with me at my dance.

by supersingershannon on 3/18/2013 9:12:03 PM

Hermione is not a frizzy mess- she's super pretty in the last movies!!! But overall, yeah- I agree!

by Maya:) on 3/18/2013 7:44:48 PM

Hey! Come check out my advice queen page! You can find it under new or guys. Have a nice day Smile

by mooncool7 on 3/18/2013 2:26:33 PM

Mod mod mod
I have two crushes. 1. a boy who is hot and cold with me at karate. He acts like he likes me one day, and then acts like he doesn't the next. It's really irritating. 2. A guy I just met at church. He's two years older than I am. He doesn't know my name or anything about me. I looked at him, and sort of gave a small smile, and he stared for a few seconds. The problem is, I don't know who to choose. Should I move on from guy #1 and go for guy #2? I have the option of going to karate or a party at church this Friday. Which one should I choose? Thanks!

Hey chica, there's nothing wrong with having 2 crushes.  It's totes up to you to decide what to do on Friday.  Try thinking about which activity you'd prefer to attend, even if the boys weren't there.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by isabellec on 3/18/2013 11:16:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD!: My prom dress is black and teal. I have blue eyes so I usually stick to neutral colors but I want colors for prom! Do you have any ideas for make-up and shoes?

Hey girl, check out these sweet eye makeup ideas.  Go for colors that don't exactly match your eyes or your dress.  Instead of blues, go for greens or browns.  You absolutely can't go wrong with black shoes with a partially black dress, but be open to wearing whatever cute shoe strikes your fancy.  Happy dancin'!

Karin E.

by joannap on 3/18/2013 9:39:47 AM

I'd love to have Jennifer Lawrence at my spring dance. We'd be best friends, I'm sure of it.

by Foodiejr99 on 3/18/2013 8:35:31 AM

lol it says Harmione instead of Hermione. That weirdly made my day.

by pretty123 on 3/18/2013 12:13:31 AM