AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 fab #glgirls will snag a Cupcake Party Kit from @NailedKit: http://t.co/0FT4mQHlHe

2 HOURS AGO Transform your look with color-changing nail polish: http://t.co/IwZ0dhHpF4

14 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

COMMENTS

Fresh 'n' presh off the press

My school newspaper recently had a contest to see who could write the best poem. The whole school was buzzing about it. When I opened...

Awwww that is awesome

by Awesomegirl161 on 3/23/2013 7:00:34 PM

How sweet! <3

by kiwigirl777 on 3/21/2013 10:07:05 PM

Your boyfriend sounds amazing ♥ That's adorable!

by XxTeddy_BearXx on 3/17/2013 8:22:31 PM

Awww!!!!

by hmeyer on 3/12/2013 8:27:59 PM

That is sooo adorable!!! I hope my boyfriend will this sweet when I get one!!!

by haleyiscool on 3/12/2013 7:52:06 PM

Aww so sweet

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 3/12/2013 7:37:08 PM

need help with math, reading, and more. Come to my Advice Queen page labled, linkin.

by linkin on 3/12/2013 6:40:12 PM

Awwwwww that is so sweet!

by orlandobloomrocks on 3/12/2013 6:17:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My parents are being really annoying lately. They want me to be an active teenager but they don't want to waste gas taking me into town (i can't drive yet). Just today they wouldn't let me stay at a friend's house after track practice until later tonight when we have play practice so that i don't have to go home and come back again and my mom said she wanted me home for those measly 2 hours because she didn't want me in town till 7 (what?!) yet they don't want to wast gas. They threaten to take me out of my activities; that's their only go to answer when i have an 'attitude' when trying to defend my point. And my dad just called me fat this morning and got mad at me when i got mad at him because i had 'attitude' when he's the one who called me fat (my mom didn't defend me either). How do i get my parents to be more,i don't know, accepting of my life? Understanding? They don't listen to me when i try to stand up for myself, they just shoot me down.

Hey rosehuber, maybe sit them down and talk to them. Arrange a meeting or have a talk over dinner. Let them know how their words are affecting you. They may be unaware of how mean they're being. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by rosehuber on 3/12/2013 6:03:54 PM

MOD!
Ok so I like this guy, and I need a prom date! Hahah I don't want to ask him, I'm not very outspoken, and he is kinda out of my league....But I would love to go to Prom with him, any advice to get him to be my date?

Hey Olivia_Paige42, you have two choices. To either put yourself out there and ask him or never approach and always wonder what could've happened. If you ask him and he says no that's cool. It won't be the end of the world and you can always go with your girlfriends. Sometimes you have to risk rejection to get what you want. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.