AN HOUR AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

2 HOURS AGO Literally can't even get over Anna and Elsa's hair! #Frozen: http://t.co/ZhxvmJkbqx

3 HOURS AGO 20 dollar sandals > everything: http://t.co/YSpawTYP4f

COMMENTS

Is Facebook even cool anymore?

Way back when (OK, 10 years ago), Facebook was the new kid on the block, the cool kid, the one that everyone wanted to hang...

i dont really see any value in facebook aside from communication, even when i spent a lot of time on it i never really enjoyed it

by dilquius on 5/14/2013 8:52:40 PM

I think it's still cool. It's something new for me, you know??

by cookies345 on 4/4/2013 9:55:22 PM

i honestly hate all of this social media stuff. at the end of almost every tv show now, they say, "...and check us out on Facebook!" It's getting annoying

by myfatsquirrel on 3/20/2013 6:19:28 PM

MOD MOD thanks
I feel like I can never get things done by myself. I always have to ask people for help, then they always seem irritated about helping me. It seems like i'm the only person new at anything! I want to be the helper for once. How can i figure things out without help from people?

Hey Casey_cookie, think about what you feel comfortable doing. When making a decision think about how it will affect you in the long run. Is this something you will regret later on? You'll get there girl. No worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Casey_cookie on 3/15/2013 8:53:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I over think things WAY too much!! For example, today, I said something to my crush, and he sounded surprised, and now I feel like he thought I was lying or something. How can I get over over-processing things in my head?? Help!
ThanksSmile

hey girl! a lot of us girls tend to over think stuff, especially when it comes to our crushes. just do your best to relax and remind yourself to not look too deeply into things! guys tend to be a bit more simple-minded, so they usually don't mean a bunch of complicated things and will just say what they think or how they feel.

xoxo

Katie L.

by i<3cake on 3/15/2013 3:06:53 PM

Thanks Hannah H.

No Problem, Girl. I'm here to help.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by redvelvetluv on 3/14/2013 12:34:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD everyone in my family looks at me as
being the baby yes I know I'm the youngest but
I'm not 5 years old I'm 15 my dad still calls me princess
and when me and my mom talk about boys my dad says your
to young to have a boyfriend! My sisters and my brother always introduce me
as the little sister it's so annoying they can't just say this is my sister?
Last year I was a 50s pin up model for Halloween my sisters fiance said look at you
little 50s girl really?! What I'm a 5? How can I get my family to relize that I'm not a baby
anymore?

Hey girl, the fam will always think of you as their "little girl" because you're the youngest and they've watched you grow up. It's frustrating, but it really isn't that bad. Your Mom listens to you talk about boys, and it seems like she is totally there for you while you grow up. As for your dad, dads are supposed to protect you and keep you away from boys. It's a stereotype that is actually really common. I think that with the support of your mom, he will let you mature (even if he is reluctant about it). About your sister's fiance- he was just trying to compliment you. He could have worded it better, but he didn't mean for it to come out that way.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by redvelvetluv on 3/14/2013 11:05:41 AM

I quit facebook a year ago. Couldn't handle the drama. Twitter's the thing now.

by madibird on 3/13/2013 9:49:56 AM

All my friends still spend like, half their day on fb, but even though i totally dig fb, i try and maintain a reasonable amount of time. Like, if i have less homework, i spend about half an hour on it. But it totally sucks that fb isn't popular anymore Frown

by fawn4ever on 3/13/2013 9:04:06 AM

Haha I haven't been on fb since.... november? Maybe longer...

by YayaYuiki on 3/12/2013 10:58:16 PM