4 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

6 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

7 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Is Facebook even cool anymore?

Way back when (OK, 10 years ago), Facebook was the new kid on the block, the cool kid, the one that everyone wanted to hang...

JOIN our club "♥ Everything Girly ♥" which is an all girls club and to talk about our fashion, needs, hair, beauty, makeup, and whatever you girls want to talk about! We post DIYs and fashion and beauty tips often! ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN!! JOIN NOW!!

by monicaisfabuluz on 3/12/2013 9:49:38 PM

It's alright, although I like to check in on it. Ok, almost every night. But sometimes I just hang around.

by mariosister on 3/12/2013 9:00:57 PM

Sadly, this is so true. Which sucks because I loved facebook! Now it just feels boring and like no one comes on anymore. I'd rather be on tumblr (:

by chick987 on 3/12/2013 8:28:59 PM

I think facebook is OKAY. The idea started out great (connecting to people whenever!) but there's also LOTS OF DRAMA.

by kaylarocks2000 on 3/12/2013 7:43:06 PM

Tons of people at my school have Facebook, almost everyone, but most of my friends either use it for homework groups or hardly ever check it. I don't use it, twitter, Instagram, or anything because that's where drama thrives. I don't really like gossip or drama, and honestly, I don't care. I have my own life to deal with.

by Bluestar479 on 3/12/2013 7:20:23 PM

No one in my high school uses their facebook anymore its for middle schoolers and my mom lol plus twitter and instigram are better more quick and to the point

by colie34720 on 3/12/2013 6:59:04 PM

Facebook is fun for 'first-timers' gradually you get bored... I've had one for over a year now... It's still very fun though ! There's a ton of fun apps and games you can play, plus liking sites can give you extra coins on certain Apple apps... Actually it all depends on the person and their interests...

by aki2000 on 3/12/2013 6:29:58 PM

Is 15 to old to collect stuffed animals?

Hey redvelvetluv, no not at all. Lots of adults still collect things, and among those stuffed animals. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 5:01:17 PM

I think it is still cool and I don't have it, but I wish I did!

by maddie90871 on 3/12/2013 4:45:44 PM

I don't have one and I don't need one. My friends waste so much time on it, and I don't want it to affect my grades or anything.

by lucy143247 on 3/12/2013 3:30:29 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!