7 MINUTES AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

3 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

4 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

Is Facebook even cool anymore?

Way back when (OK, 10 years ago), Facebook was the new kid on the block, the cool kid, the one that everyone wanted to hang...

I don't have a Facebook, I honestly don't have a need for it. But anyone who I know who has one doesn't have it to be "cool" they use it to keep in touch with people from long ago in their past and what not.

by Chloe<3 on 3/12/2013 1:28:58 PM

Yeah, I don't use Facebook very often anymore. I usually use Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. I only use Facebook if I'm really bored.

by kati_kattt on 3/12/2013 9:34:32 AM

I only use it for entairtainment. I know that's not really a good thing but some of the things people say is ridiculous. I am also currentlyy using it to "spy" on my cousin because he is posting depressing stuff and we know that something has happened.

by soccerholic on 3/12/2013 8:46:51 AM

it wasnt cool anymore about last year

by gingerhalo1234 on 3/11/2013 8:59:41 PM

I have one, but I don't really use it except to keep in touch with friends. I'm homeschooled (and a senior, so most of my friends are going off to college soon or are already in college) so that means I see most of my friends once a week at most (there are a couple I haven't seen in over a year) I don't like texting more than one or two people at a time, (And I'm constantly texting my boyfriend) and I only text people I'm close to, so Facebook is a way to keep up with what's going on in other people's lives.

by rockinlishy on 3/11/2013 8:22:17 PM

MOD I have some SERIOUS dark circles under my eye. Well, they aren't really dark, but they're shadows cause I have pretty bug eyes. Plus, my blue veins are kinda visible under my eye if you look really close. I'm very healthy and apply concealer, but it doesn't help a lot. I know that putting iced tea bags or frozen spoons can help. So what do you think? Is there a really freaking awesome concealer that you recommend? Or should I stick with the spoon thing? Any other advice would be great Smile
thanks!!!

Hey girlie, I've heard that about tea bags too so I think that would definitely be worth trying. Make sure that you're also getting enough sleep. Sometimes not sleeping enough gives you those dark circles.

Lauren T.

by HappyFeet16 on 3/11/2013 7:54:32 PM

Ya I don't have one but because of all of the negative pages and suicides from FB, I'm against it.

by WinnieGirlie on 3/11/2013 7:50:38 PM

Pinterest is my bff <3 Facebook is so yesterday

by chocolateworld12 on 3/11/2013 7:03:34 PM

I don't really have nor care for Facebook. Tumblr and Pinterest is my social world!

by Crystal18843 on 3/11/2013 6:53:03 PM

wth is face book? i have herd of it but my 'rents wount let me have one

by aaarrrppp on 3/11/2013 6:43:27 PM