1 HOURS AGO @HayleeMoose agreed. essentials!

1 HOURS AGO Is your style on point? Prove it—and appear in @NFL's fashion campaign! #NFLteenstylecontest

1 HOURS AGO Time for full-blown fall beauty! We're loving these essentials:

Is Facebook even cool anymore?

Way back when (OK, 10 years ago), Facebook was the new kid on the block, the cool kid, the one that everyone wanted to hang...

I don't have a Facebook, I honestly don't have a need for it. But anyone who I know who has one doesn't have it to be "cool" they use it to keep in touch with people from long ago in their past and what not.

by Chloe<3 on 3/12/2013 1:28:58 PM

Yeah, I don't use Facebook very often anymore. I usually use Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. I only use Facebook if I'm really bored.

by kati_kattt on 3/12/2013 9:34:32 AM

I only use it for entairtainment. I know that's not really a good thing but some of the things people say is ridiculous. I am also currentlyy using it to "spy" on my cousin because he is posting depressing stuff and we know that something has happened.

by soccerholic on 3/12/2013 8:46:51 AM

it wasnt cool anymore about last year

by gingerhalo1234 on 3/11/2013 8:59:41 PM

I have one, but I don't really use it except to keep in touch with friends. I'm homeschooled (and a senior, so most of my friends are going off to college soon or are already in college) so that means I see most of my friends once a week at most (there are a couple I haven't seen in over a year) I don't like texting more than one or two people at a time, (And I'm constantly texting my boyfriend) and I only text people I'm close to, so Facebook is a way to keep up with what's going on in other people's lives.

by rockinlishy on 3/11/2013 8:22:17 PM

MOD I have some SERIOUS dark circles under my eye. Well, they aren't really dark, but they're shadows cause I have pretty bug eyes. Plus, my blue veins are kinda visible under my eye if you look really close. I'm very healthy and apply concealer, but it doesn't help a lot. I know that putting iced tea bags or frozen spoons can help. So what do you think? Is there a really freaking awesome concealer that you recommend? Or should I stick with the spoon thing? Any other advice would be great Smile

Hey girlie, I've heard that about tea bags too so I think that would definitely be worth trying. Make sure that you're also getting enough sleep. Sometimes not sleeping enough gives you those dark circles.

Lauren T.

by HappyFeet16 on 3/11/2013 7:54:32 PM

Ya I don't have one but because of all of the negative pages and suicides from FB, I'm against it.

by WinnieGirlie on 3/11/2013 7:50:38 PM

Pinterest is my bff <3 Facebook is so yesterday

by chocolateworld12 on 3/11/2013 7:03:34 PM

I don't really have nor care for Facebook. Tumblr and Pinterest is my social world!

by Crystal18843 on 3/11/2013 6:53:03 PM

wth is face book? i have herd of it but my 'rents wount let me have one

by aaarrrppp on 3/11/2013 6:43:27 PM

Do you watch movies online?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!