9 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

12 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

13 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Is Facebook even cool anymore?

Way back when (OK, 10 years ago), Facebook was the new kid on the block, the cool kid, the one that everyone wanted to hang...

i dont really see any value in facebook aside from communication, even when i spent a lot of time on it i never really enjoyed it

by dilquius on 5/14/2013 8:52:40 PM

I think it's still cool. It's something new for me, you know??

by cookies345 on 4/4/2013 9:55:22 PM

i honestly hate all of this social media stuff. at the end of almost every tv show now, they say, "...and check us out on Facebook!" It's getting annoying

by myfatsquirrel on 3/20/2013 6:19:28 PM

MOD MOD thanks
I feel like I can never get things done by myself. I always have to ask people for help, then they always seem irritated about helping me. It seems like i'm the only person new at anything! I want to be the helper for once. How can i figure things out without help from people?

Hey Casey_cookie, think about what you feel comfortable doing. When making a decision think about how it will affect you in the long run. Is this something you will regret later on? You'll get there girl. No worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Casey_cookie on 3/15/2013 8:53:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I over think things WAY too much!! For example, today, I said something to my crush, and he sounded surprised, and now I feel like he thought I was lying or something. How can I get over over-processing things in my head?? Help!
ThanksSmile

hey girl! a lot of us girls tend to over think stuff, especially when it comes to our crushes. just do your best to relax and remind yourself to not look too deeply into things! guys tend to be a bit more simple-minded, so they usually don't mean a bunch of complicated things and will just say what they think or how they feel.

xoxo

Katie L.

by i<3cake on 3/15/2013 3:06:53 PM

Thanks Hannah H.

No Problem, Girl. I'm here to help.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by redvelvetluv on 3/14/2013 12:34:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD everyone in my family looks at me as
being the baby yes I know I'm the youngest but
I'm not 5 years old I'm 15 my dad still calls me princess
and when me and my mom talk about boys my dad says your
to young to have a boyfriend! My sisters and my brother always introduce me
as the little sister it's so annoying they can't just say this is my sister?
Last year I was a 50s pin up model for Halloween my sisters fiance said look at you
little 50s girl really?! What I'm a 5? How can I get my family to relize that I'm not a baby
anymore?

Hey girl, the fam will always think of you as their "little girl" because you're the youngest and they've watched you grow up. It's frustrating, but it really isn't that bad. Your Mom listens to you talk about boys, and it seems like she is totally there for you while you grow up. As for your dad, dads are supposed to protect you and keep you away from boys. It's a stereotype that is actually really common. I think that with the support of your mom, he will let you mature (even if he is reluctant about it). About your sister's fiance- he was just trying to compliment you. He could have worded it better, but he didn't mean for it to come out that way.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by redvelvetluv on 3/14/2013 11:05:41 AM

I quit facebook a year ago. Couldn't handle the drama. Twitter's the thing now.

by madibird on 3/13/2013 9:49:56 AM

All my friends still spend like, half their day on fb, but even though i totally dig fb, i try and maintain a reasonable amount of time. Like, if i have less homework, i spend about half an hour on it. But it totally sucks that fb isn't popular anymore Frown

by fawn4ever on 3/13/2013 9:04:06 AM

Haha I haven't been on fb since.... november? Maybe longer...

by YayaYuiki on 3/12/2013 10:58:16 PM

JOIN our club "♥ Everything Girly ♥" which is an all girls club and to talk about our fashion, needs, hair, beauty, makeup, and whatever you girls want to talk about! We post DIYs and fashion and beauty tips often! ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN!! JOIN NOW!!

by monicaisfabuluz on 3/12/2013 9:49:38 PM

It's alright, although I like to check in on it. Ok, almost every night. But sometimes I just hang around.

by mariosister on 3/12/2013 9:00:57 PM

Sadly, this is so true. Which sucks because I loved facebook! Now it just feels boring and like no one comes on anymore. I'd rather be on tumblr (:

by chick987 on 3/12/2013 8:28:59 PM

I think facebook is OKAY. The idea started out great (connecting to people whenever!) but there's also LOTS OF DRAMA.

by kaylarocks2000 on 3/12/2013 7:43:06 PM

Tons of people at my school have Facebook, almost everyone, but most of my friends either use it for homework groups or hardly ever check it. I don't use it, twitter, Instagram, or anything because that's where drama thrives. I don't really like gossip or drama, and honestly, I don't care. I have my own life to deal with.

by Bluestar479 on 3/12/2013 7:20:23 PM

No one in my high school uses their facebook anymore its for middle schoolers and my mom lol plus twitter and instigram are better more quick and to the point

by colie34720 on 3/12/2013 6:59:04 PM

Facebook is fun for 'first-timers' gradually you get bored... I've had one for over a year now... It's still very fun though ! There's a ton of fun apps and games you can play, plus liking sites can give you extra coins on certain Apple apps... Actually it all depends on the person and their interests...

by aki2000 on 3/12/2013 6:29:58 PM

Is 15 to old to collect stuffed animals?

Hey redvelvetluv, no not at all. Lots of adults still collect things, and among those stuffed animals. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 5:01:17 PM

I think it is still cool and I don't have it, but I wish I did!

by maddie90871 on 3/12/2013 4:45:44 PM

I don't have one and I don't need one. My friends waste so much time on it, and I don't want it to affect my grades or anything.

by lucy143247 on 3/12/2013 3:30:29 PM

I don't have a Facebook, I honestly don't have a need for it. But anyone who I know who has one doesn't have it to be "cool" they use it to keep in touch with people from long ago in their past and what not.

by Chloe<3 on 3/12/2013 1:28:58 PM

Yeah, I don't use Facebook very often anymore. I usually use Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. I only use Facebook if I'm really bored.

by kati_kattt on 3/12/2013 9:34:32 AM

I only use it for entairtainment. I know that's not really a good thing but some of the things people say is ridiculous. I am also currentlyy using it to "spy" on my cousin because he is posting depressing stuff and we know that something has happened.

by soccerholic on 3/12/2013 8:46:51 AM

it wasnt cool anymore about last year

by gingerhalo1234 on 3/11/2013 8:59:41 PM

I have one, but I don't really use it except to keep in touch with friends. I'm homeschooled (and a senior, so most of my friends are going off to college soon or are already in college) so that means I see most of my friends once a week at most (there are a couple I haven't seen in over a year) I don't like texting more than one or two people at a time, (And I'm constantly texting my boyfriend) and I only text people I'm close to, so Facebook is a way to keep up with what's going on in other people's lives.

by rockinlishy on 3/11/2013 8:22:17 PM

MOD I have some SERIOUS dark circles under my eye. Well, they aren't really dark, but they're shadows cause I have pretty bug eyes. Plus, my blue veins are kinda visible under my eye if you look really close. I'm very healthy and apply concealer, but it doesn't help a lot. I know that putting iced tea bags or frozen spoons can help. So what do you think? Is there a really freaking awesome concealer that you recommend? Or should I stick with the spoon thing? Any other advice would be great Smile
thanks!!!

Hey girlie, I've heard that about tea bags too so I think that would definitely be worth trying. Make sure that you're also getting enough sleep. Sometimes not sleeping enough gives you those dark circles.

Lauren T.

by HappyFeet16 on 3/11/2013 7:54:32 PM

Ya I don't have one but because of all of the negative pages and suicides from FB, I'm against it.

by WinnieGirlie on 3/11/2013 7:50:38 PM

Pinterest is my bff <3 Facebook is so yesterday

by chocolateworld12 on 3/11/2013 7:03:34 PM

I don't really have nor care for Facebook. Tumblr and Pinterest is my social world!

by Crystal18843 on 3/11/2013 6:53:03 PM

wth is face book? i have herd of it but my 'rents wount let me have one

by aaarrrppp on 3/11/2013 6:43:27 PM

i'm sort of obsessed with my facebook...

by sammyy99 on 3/11/2013 6:15:09 PM

I think facebook is stupid. all it causes is trouble. the idea is good, but it's not very realistic.

by bookworm2000 on 3/11/2013 5:58:23 PM

i couldn't care less about facebook, its lame and over hyped.....

by Prim on 3/11/2013 5:51:19 PM

I've never had Facebook and I really feel like that's no big deal. I've heard about so much drama on it and also if I were to have Facebook, who would I put on it? I already talk to my friends without it, but I think it's going out of style anyways.

by amelalba on 3/11/2013 5:34:33 PM

i never had a facebook and i don't want one. Instagram is pretty much my main man.Smile I can connect with people just fine on instagram. Pretty much all of my friends are on instagram rather than facebook.

by rachel9933 on 3/11/2013 5:33:10 PM