2 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

3 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

4 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Steal Debby Ryan's makeup look

GL is so stoked to welcome cutie pie, Debby Ryan, to our roster of fab cover girls! Have you checked out her April/May 2013 issue yet? This...

LOVE the born lippy balm!!!

by emma567 on 7/25/2013 4:29:20 PM

Where should i keep my clutch while i'm dancing at prom?

Hey pintrest, beneath your arm, or if your school has a place to store belongings put it there. Your locker could work too. Have fun! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pinterest on 3/22/2013 7:44:20 PM

by JellyBeanChick on 3/22/2013 10:14:12 AM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have two officer positions available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 3/21/2013 11:00:36 PM

I do love her makeup look! It's so pretty and feminine, but doesn't look too dramatic or over-done.

by supersingershannon on 3/20/2013 11:12:50 PM

by Emilicious on 3/20/2013 12:09:54 AM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!