3 HOURS AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

4 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

5 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

The answer to fab skin year-round: Body butter

When it comes to skin, our faces sure get a lot of attention. It’s only fair to show your bod a little love, too. If you’ve got...

MOD
I was wondering,how do you apply BB cream? with a brush? or a sponge or can you just use your fingers? and how much are you supposed to use? Do you have to put it on your face AND neck? Also, can you please suggest a good blush for me that you can buy from drugstores? Thank you! Sorry for all the questions.\

Hey azuki, all methods work. It's more about what you feel most comfortable doing. I would use a sponge and my hands. I would apply a little to my neck. Any brand of brushes will work. I don't use brushes, but I think there is a brand that comes in clear plastic packaging with a red back. If you see that there check that out. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile
Lynae P.

by azuki on 6/17/2013 12:18:54 AM

The mango tango one is REALLY sticky. And it cost way too much! But the cocunut one is really helpful, no more dry skin!

by ivy shimmer on 6/1/2013 8:22:01 PM

Hey Girls!!

Interested in international fashion? Join my club, The Pretty in Pink club! Get the latest styles from countries around the world! Outfit of the day and more!!

Hope to see you soon!

Love from Lovekatniss Smile

by lovekatniss23 on 4/3/2013 5:14:28 PM

So I use body butter on my legs and arms and shoulders. Should I use it on my back and belly too?

by sparkles909 on 4/2/2013 10:55:48 PM

I love body butter! I'm using Coconut Lime Breeze lotion from Bath & Body Works and it smells soooo good. But I think I might be allergic to it or the other Sweet Pea one I bought because I've been sneezing a lot since I've been using it. My mom has severe allergies, so could it be hereditary, if I am allergic?

by Thecolorsoftherainbow on 3/27/2013 2:26:22 PM

MOD! I've been doing squats and I've been feeling it a ton in my thighs but not at all in my butt. I'm certain that I'm doing them right though. Should I be feeling it in my butt?

Hey rocketqueenxo, be sure you're doing them correctly to feel it in your rear. No matter how you squat you'll always feel them in your thighs, so read instructions on doing the right squat. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by rocketqueenxo on 3/26/2013 7:38:53 PM

I had a lotion like this but I have no idea where I put it. I want to believe I've used it all. But it was Cherry Blossom. Looked exactly like Warm Vanilla Sugar.

by ClarityZ on 3/26/2013 7:01:48 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
My face is starting to get kind of dry and I want to start using a moisturizer but I'm not sure of what kind to buy. Do you know of any good drug store moisturizers I can buy? Thanks (:

Hey allison184, mhmm try the facial moisturizer from Burt's Bees. I use their facial cleanser and it's lovely. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by allison184 on 3/26/2013 6:41:13 PM

by Emilicious on 3/25/2013 6:16:40 PM

hey girls if you love fashion and you need advice then join FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU we will answer you questions asap and we really love your comments we give lots of outfit ideas and tips so please join you wont regret it hope to see all at my club WE ALSO HAVE A POSITION OPEN AND I WOULD LOVE IF YOU WOULD APPLY FOR IT ON MY PROFILE MORE INFORMATION IS ON THE CLUB FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU

by funnybunny661 on 3/25/2013 4:37:18 PM