1 HOURS AGO Who run the world? GIRLS!...and tampons. Meet two teens who are changing the perception on periods: http://t.co/NJyhP2nt2Y #inthenews

2 HOURS AGO Oh, you thought water couldn't get any healthier? Meet our fruity and refreshing fixes: http://t.co/bguQmKYK3E #RECIPES

4 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 10 gals strut in style with a pair of Airwalk’s Parker shoes: http://t.co/exBiydHo2V

COMMENTS

Turning 16--but I don't want to grow up

I am turning 16 and every time I think about it or see little kids running around, I become sad. I don't want to grow...

I think we are at a tough age maybe 12 to 17 because we still like to do things when we were younger but then we have to deal with guys, puberty and relationships which just makes it super difficult. We are wanting to be with boys, kiss and do certain romantic things one day and then just enjoy doing things when we were real young the next day. It must drive our parents crazy but then they went through it to. My mom says its tougher now because we start doing things younger and younger. So I wonder what it will be like when I have kids someday.

by fashionqn on 3/13/2013 10:30:44 PM

I LOVE anything that has to do with Disney!

by haleyiscool on 3/12/2013 7:54:19 PM

Can someone tell me how to ask a question to Carol? I don't know how and I really want to ask questions to her.

Hey girl, go here: "Get Advice."  This page has the address to send your Dear Carol questions to.

Karin E.

by SillyIlly10 on 3/12/2013 4:36:39 PM

Wow, how ironic! I'm turning 16 also. I've used to get that feeling all the time. After all, your a grown up forever but you'll never be a child again, which is why I'm glad I never rushed getting older! But now I feel like I'm ready for it. I had a great childhood and I'm ready to let go of it (but maybe not completely). I'm tired of looking at my past so I'm gonna look forward to my future and have a great time there. Thanks for the article GL! Funny, thought I was the only one who was like that.

by Chloe<3 on 3/12/2013 1:26:37 PM

Mom mod mod
Wow this is exactly how i feel!! I feel like life id going way too fast and like ill die too early or something. It really scares me, sometimes enough that i think ill have a panic attack. Im really scared of the thought of growing up and then dying. Ive even gotten depression from these negative thoughts. I feel like i dont know what to do anymore Frown

Hey Chica, I think a lot of people get scared when they think about the future. Try relaxing and living in the moment. YOLO, right?

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Summalovin on 3/12/2013 1:55:36 AM

Great post. I'm older than her and dealing with the same thing. Just do not let anyone keep you from enjoying something that makes you happy that is associated with kids. For me, I love Disney! Creative adults are the children who survived within us.

by taylor22742 on 3/11/2013 7:05:36 PM