2 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

3 HOURS AGO 5 reasons to start meditating this second: http://t.co/yIKpxRHqTF

4 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

COMMENTS

Why do the guys I like never like me back?

All the guys I don’t like, like me. All the guys I do like, don’t. What’s up with that? Bill: Old-time comedian Groucho Marx once said, “I’d...

MOD MOD MOD! Can my mom see my comments by email? If it is that way with clubs, I thought it just might be that way with this. I have a secret I want to confide in all of these GL girls.

Hey girlie, your comments aren't attached to your email. Unless your mom knows your username then she can't find your comments.

Lauren T.

by lovebeebs1 on 3/25/2013 7:56:16 PM

Oh man. In kindergarten/pre-k, a boy who was really wierd would sing about me all the time. I remember how one day, he brought in a beetle from the playground half wrapped in a ribbon. It kind of scared me. Anyways, he moved away somewhere. I kind of wish I could find him.

by lovebeebs1 on 3/25/2013 7:52:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Why would a guy always say hi to you every time he sees you (and say hi to just you), defend/be protective of you, & look/glance at you. He also said good job to me and loves saying hi to me. The other day he turned around said good job to me. Also, my friends say that sometimes they catch him looking at me. Does he like me? I really like this guy! Thanks!!

Hey girlie, you have a good chance! Flirt with him some more and see how he responds.

Lauren T.

by Run4Life28 on 3/25/2013 7:03:30 PM

How can you tell if a guy is just nice or he likes you? My gut has always told me my crush likes me, but my friend says he just started dating one of my close friends.Should I just move on?
Thank You!

Hey girlie, if he's dating someone else then move on. Sometimes your gut feeling is wrong, and you just have to accept it and know that something better is around the corner.

Lauren T.

by auslly123 on 3/25/2013 3:30:12 PM

MOD MOD
I saw the mod that replied to me, but I meant where do I go to ask GL a serious question. It's not super serious like someone murdered my friend or something, but I don't think I should ask it in the comments. It's also a really big question.

Hey girlie, you can ask a serious question on here and ask the mod to hide your comment. They can answer without giving too much away without your question.

Lauren T.

by AlishaAddy on 3/25/2013 1:49:11 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 3/25/2013 1:16:24 PM

MODMODMOD MOD MODDD
I have bad acne and get made fun of for it. I got called rudolph by my "best friend" even, last week. I have begged my mom to take me to the dermatologist but she says I'm "beautiful" and that it'll "go away". I have told her about the bullying but she just starts getting agitated and says we don't have enough money to take me to a doctor for it.
How do I convince her to take me?

Hey girl, ugh, acne can be so frustrating.  Check out GL's posts about how to get rid of acne.  Ask your mom if you have insurance that might help cover the cost of seeing a dermatologist.  In the meantime, try products with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid to help beat those zits.  Don't let bullies get to ya.  Focus on the parts of your bod that you love.  You got this, girl.

Karin E.

by LuvYaBunches on 3/25/2013 12:39:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD! My boyfriend broke up with me through a text last night and I'm a train wreck. How can I cope?

Hey girl, check out this awesome post: "5 healthy ways to get over him."  Hope that helps!

Karin E.

by myfatsquirrel on 3/25/2013 11:11:29 AM

Mod mod mod
So I told a guy that I liked him last year. He rejected me. He avoided me after that. He goes to my karate. Last week, we did a fighting match together. He laughed when I kicked him a bit hard. I said "are you okay!?" and he laughed and said "yeah, I'm fine", nicely. I saw him and his bff looking at me in line, talking to each other. When I was sitting down on the floor, there was another fight going on. He wanted to watch it, so he walked closer to me. He usually never wants to even be near me. I was thinking of coming to class early, (when he's in the room alone) and striking up a convo. Does that sound like a good idea? Do I just say hi? How do I win him back without sounding like I still like him?

Hey girl, yeah, strike up a convo with him before class.  Say hi and then talk about whatever you like.  Just be yourself.  Check out GL's ice breakers for some helpful advice chattin' him up.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by isabellec on 3/25/2013 11:11:00 AM

My bff has been acting really weird lately. I'm concerned. First, she's been cursing a whole lot more than usual. I mean, it's funny in moderation. Now, it's just obnoxious. And then, she said something that I'd never though I'd ever hear her say. I thought she was a better person than this. I said to her "are you kidding me? Would that be something your parents would be proud of? Would that make you a better person?". She got mad at me and argued her point, then said she was sorry, and deactivated her Facebook account. I was mad that she deactivated her account, only because that's where we talk to each other most of the time. But then I thought, should I even call her my bff? Should someone like that even be my bff? What do I do in this sitch? HELP! Thanks

Hey girl, if she apologized to you it's def worth talking with her to see if you can maintain your friendship.  You can tell her how you feel.  Mabs there's other stuff going on in her life that she wants to talk about, so listen to her tell you how she feels too.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.