5 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

6 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. ๐Ÿ™€ ๐Ÿ™€ ๐Ÿ™€

7 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

COMMENTS

Why do the guys I like never like me back?

All the guys I don’t like, like me. All the guys I do like, don’t. What’s up with that? Bill: Old-time comedian Groucho Marx once said, “I’d...

Sounds like me, but I think my crush likes me back.

by pinklol56 on 3/25/2013 9:03:18 AM

I would love to give guys who like me a chance, but I don't think there' are any to begin with! As far as I know, no guy likes me and no guys who I DO like, Like me back. What should I do?!

Hey girl, there's probs somebody who likes you, even if they're not on your radar at all.  Don't worry, with a little time, new guys will come in and out of your life and you'll have opportunities to give someone you like a chance.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by Nerdbird34 on 3/25/2013 8:43:02 AM

I really like this guy who is in my art class. We have a lot in common and talk all of the time even though he is shy. I try to flirt by smiling a lot and looking into his eyes and he flirts right back. One time I caught him blushing too. My friends in that class also say that we should date, but how can I hint for him to ask me out? I have his number and we've texted before, but it was awhile ago. I know that we are going over to the school to paint this week and we're on spring break so should I text him and ask if he wants to come?

Hey girl, inviting him to a group project sounds like a good idea.  Hopefully it'll give him another hint that you like him.  Also, if you want to ask him out, go for it!  Good luck!

Karin E.

by rfh14000 on 3/25/2013 8:15:52 AM

Okay. So I'm trying to figure out if this guy likes me. We have 2 classes together: math and gym. And alll the time, especially in gym (because it's more open I guess?) I catch him looking at me. I even got my friend to see if he kept looking or if I was just going crazy, but she agreed. And like he's on my bus and lives on my block, and one time my backpack was really heavy, and I jokingly asked him to carry it for me, but he did it anyway. And him and our friend Matt always tease me and make jokes about me (in a funny, friendly way) and at the end he always goes: "no, I'm just kidding. You know that's not true." I kinda sorta really like him, but does it sound like he likes me? If it does, should I initiate something or whatever that's lets him know that I like him? Please help! Thanks!

Hey girl, it does sound like he might like you.  If you want to tell him how you feel or ask him out, go for it!  Check out GL's helpful ice breakers.  Have fun and good luck!

Karin E.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 3/25/2013 1:39:57 AM

MOD MOD!
If I have to ask something serious, where do I go? I usually would ask simple questions here, but I have a very serious question and idk where and who I'm supposed to ask.

Hey girl, if you have a serious question, find an adult you trust to talk to.  It could be a school counselor or a parent or a nurse.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by AlishaAddy on 3/25/2013 1:27:46 AM

i so know the feeling! Tong

by Casey_cookie on 3/25/2013 12:06:22 AM