Fun ways to show your American pride on the Fourth
This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch
My bestie's dating her crush, and now I'm stuck in a love sandwich!
Exclusive: Teen Beach 2 stars tell all about their thoughts on the movie
July's Back-to-School Style Giveaway: week 1 winners (plus June's grand prize winner)
Turn heads with these adorable DIY American flag shorts
Beauty Spy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine
Grab your noodle and give this underwater ab workout a try
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL + Disney take a look at the Teen Beach 2 premiere
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
10 HOURS AGO Wait...why did Girl Scouts turn down $100k? #ForEveryGirl: http://t.co/5oRriV0pgn pic.twitter.com/jTNcMjhu25
11 HOURS AGO .@Monedavis11 just made history...AGAIN #ballsohard : http://t.co/mM0gwGMQn1 pic.twitter.com/JsRrktoRnl
12 HOURS AGO #PARTYINTHEUSA: http://t.co/x3wBcsoGPC pic.twitter.com/p84t2vt4oG
33 Comments | Add Yours
2. Lip gloss
3. ice creamy
4. wish i had long hair
5. NEITHER i prefer jeans
6. neon go big or go home, right?
10. hot chocolate
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 3/14/2013 4:34:49 PM
3. Ice cream
4. Long hair ( you can do so much with it)
8. Studs but hoops are nice to
10. Hot coco
by Kay333 on 3/14/2013 2:25:14 PM
1. Dogs or cats?- Dogs
2. Lip gloss or Chapstick?- Chapstick (lip gloss is too sticky)
3. Froyo or ice cream?- Ice cream any day
4. Short hair or long hair?- Long hair, only cause I have short hair that's never been long
5. Skirt or dress?- Both, but I would go with skirts
6. Neon or pastel?- Pastel
7. Wedges or pumps?- Wedges (I can actually walk in them)
8. Studs or hoops?- Studs
9. Sports or shopping?- Sports on a cool day, mall on a hot day
10. Coffee or hot chocolate?- Hot chocolate (I'm not a coffee person)
by KKayWill34 on 3/14/2013 12:26:41 AM
Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!
Ever wonder what happened to all of your excellently evil Disney faves? Enter for a chance to check out the new generation of bad guys (and girls) in The Isle of the Lost, a prequel to Disney Channel's Descendants!
CLICK HERE for your chance to win.