9 crafty presents to make this Mother's Day
How to deal with an overprotective BF
Are your parents splitting up? Read this... It'll totally help
Sammi Sanchez's new "Talk" music video is here, and it's awesome
Delicioso! The Cinco de Mayo recipe you have to try
One-piece bathing suits for every body type
How to get your tired footsies sandal-ready ASAP
Yummy foods that'll help get you through finals
Share your story on how ya got in shape for a chance to be in the mag!
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sabrina Carpenter
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO #RealTalk: Going through your parents' divorce is never easy. We're here for ya. http://t.co/QPswRltbTE
2 HOURS AGO RT @sanchezsammi: Thank you SO much for your sweet words @girlslifemag http://t.co/Se5wwxpkB9 LOVE you guys! xoxo https://t.co/rhdMJBVAAQ
2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 wins a @ToxicSadie Swimwear Brazen Bikini in Kaleidoscope. http://t.co/xfQuHE9EYx
33 Comments | Add Yours
2. Lip gloss
3. ice creamy
4. wish i had long hair
5. NEITHER i prefer jeans
6. neon go big or go home, right?
10. hot chocolate
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 3/14/2013 4:34:49 PM
3. Ice cream
4. Long hair ( you can do so much with it)
8. Studs but hoops are nice to
10. Hot coco
by Kay333 on 3/14/2013 2:25:14 PM
1. Dogs or cats?- Dogs
2. Lip gloss or Chapstick?- Chapstick (lip gloss is too sticky)
3. Froyo or ice cream?- Ice cream any day
4. Short hair or long hair?- Long hair, only cause I have short hair that's never been long
5. Skirt or dress?- Both, but I would go with skirts
6. Neon or pastel?- Pastel
7. Wedges or pumps?- Wedges (I can actually walk in them)
8. Studs or hoops?- Studs
9. Sports or shopping?- Sports on a cool day, mall on a hot day
10. Coffee or hot chocolate?- Hot chocolate (I'm not a coffee person)
by KKayWill34 on 3/14/2013 12:26:41 AM
Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?
Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream!
CLICK HERE to check it out.