8 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

9 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

9 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

5 ways to make spring cleaning fun--well, more fun

Spring cleaning means a fresh start. Still, cleaning is cleaning, which can sometimes be super boring. So to kick your spring into full bloom try...

I am not sure how fun cleaning can be but we have to do it. Its time for a room makeover for me, I wont get much help but I will to move the bed and other furniture. Cant wait for a change, I need more privacy.

by fashionqn on 3/13/2013 11:44:12 PM

Please join Future Fashion Designers now! If you want to be a fashion designer, this club is for you. The next fashion designer could be you. Follow your dreams and chat with other girls who feel the same as you about fashion. Don't lose hope and follow your dreams as a Future Fashion Designers girl. As trendy girls, we will start talking about fashion, beauty, skin care, hair and nail art! Thank you for reading!

by tani21♪ on 3/13/2013 9:06:19 PM

what the heck dose mod!mod!mod! mean!

by sym10 on 3/13/2013 1:11:01 PM

I make spring cleaning fun by competing with my brother to see who can get our rooms clean faster!

by supersingershannon on 3/12/2013 9:51:59 PM

JOIN our club "♥ Everything Girly ♥" which is an all girls club and to talk about our fashion, needs, hair, beauty, makeup, and whatever you girls want to talk about! We post DIYs and fashion and beauty tips often! ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN!! JOIN NOW!!

by monicaisfabuluz on 3/12/2013 9:49:58 PM

by Emilicious on 3/12/2013 9:40:40 PM

I listen to music while I clean my room and I sing along! When I clean my house very week I sing without any music, it's fun.

by dancer995 on 3/12/2013 7:41:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I emailed Brittany about my prize being 2 months late but she hasn't replied and its been 3-4 days! Should I try again? Please help! Thank you!!!

Hey aki2000, she probably gets a lot of emails. Send her another girl. Thanx for being so patient with us! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by aki2000 on 3/12/2013 7:17:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Help meee pleassseee. Yesterday in the afternoon my right eye got super itchy. As a normal reaction, i rubbed it to make it feel better. Now, when I told my older brother that the inside of my eyeball hurt, he looked at it and said there was a huge scratch in it! please help me I cant stop touching it and it hurts so much Frown

Hey pokemon_girl11, sounds like you may need to go to the hospital girly. I'm not sure what happened. An infection maybe? Hope you feel better! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pokemon_girl11 on 3/12/2013 5:59:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!: My school is taking a field trip tomorrow, and we drive in 3 or 4 separate vans. My best friend wants me to come in her van that her mom is driving with her siblings and a few others. But the others are REALLY nerdy and weird and they drive me insane! I don't want to go in her van, but how do I tell her? The annoying people are her sibling's friends. Should I deal with it, or is there a way to get out of it??? Help!

Hey girl, tell your bff that while you love her company, you'd rather ride in a different van because you'd prefer to hang out with other friends than her sibs and their friends.  Mabs you could even fit her in a different van too?  Good luck!

Karin E.