1 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

2 HOURS AGO 5 workout-worthy headphones we heart: http://t.co/cZ2UKihCJw

3 HOURS AGO #FangirlAlert! We saw @TheVampsband & @AustinMahone and it was AMAZING: http://t.co/VudYOXE2oU

COMMENTS

Wizards of Waverly Place returns--but for one night only

If you used to watch Wizards of Waverly Place, then you don’t wanna miss this! This Friday, Disney Channel will be airing a special reunion episode, “The Wizards...

I want to see that soo bad! Laughing

by ising990 on 3/14/2013 10:18:21 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My friend( friend A) bullies my other friend( Friend B). Friend B is really hurt and annoyed by it and so are me and my other friends. We want to get friend A to stop bullying friend B without taking this to the teachers. Friend B told her dad but I want to know is there anything else I can do?

hey! The most important thing you and your friends can do: stand up for friend B the next time friend A bullies her. It's really important that she learn from her peers that he behavior won't be tolerated. Right now she may just be pushing the envelope to see how much she can get away with. If you let her know there's a line and she's crossing it, she'll stop bullying. If she doesn't though, you have to tell an adult. Good luck!

Helen S.

by Goldforever on 3/14/2013 3:59:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
PLEASE ANSWER THIS IT"S FOR TOMMORROW!!!!
so today i got my braces off (wohoo)but i really want to look really cute tomorrow because nobody's seen me yet so i was wondering if you had any great and really easy hairstyle ideas to look super cute tommorrow.

Hey Chica, ,check out our hair section under style for some awesome ideas.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Icecreamluver on 3/13/2013 10:59:50 PM

JOIN our club "♥ Everything Girly ♥" which is an all girls club and to talk about our fashion, needs, hair, beauty, makeup, and w/e you girls want to talk about! We post DIYs and fashion and beauty tips OFTEN! ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN!! ALWAYS UPDATED!

by monicaisfabuluz on 3/13/2013 10:54:44 PM

This show was before disney went bad! I used to have a huuge crush on Jake T Austin....

by YayaYuiki on 3/13/2013 9:22:36 PM

I'M SO EXCITED!! I love Wizards it was like the best show!! And that's on my birthday!! Laughing

by unicornninja on 3/13/2013 9:16:41 PM

This show was definitely one of Disney's better shows! I used to have the hugest crush on Jake T Austin I remember haha

by maggie183 on 3/13/2013 8:00:23 PM

Omg can't wait!!!
<3 WOWP!!!

by Epicgirl1337 on 3/13/2013 7:18:30 PM

OH MY GOSH MATTY IS GOING TO BE ON IT<333

by michipie205 on 3/13/2013 7:10:15 PM

WAIT... Only 1 night!?!? I actually liked that show!! Dang it..

by LexiNicoleBieber on 3/13/2013 4:49:00 PM