6 HOURS AGO The struggle is real: http://t.co/c3PaaxQXz6 pic.twitter.com/P30hPIVd6p

8 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: #BUNKD and #Jessie star @TheKaranBrar spills on Ravi's journey in the new show: http://t.co/TMv3GT5giO pic.twitter.com/cDf2QU8TXE

8 HOURS AGO This duet is giving us LIFE! @HaileeSteinfeld & @ShawnMendes 😍:http://t.co/B2ySsZKy7yypic.twitter.com/XBPJ5kkkbZZ

COMMENTS

Wizards of Waverly Place returns--but for one night only

If you used to watch Wizards of Waverly Place, then you don’t wanna miss this! This Friday, Disney Channel will be airing a special reunion episode, “The Wizards...

OMG! I wish I had Disney!!! HOPEFULLY It'll be on Netflix .... I LOVE WIZARDS

by aki2000 on 3/13/2013 4:48:27 PM

mkmnj, that happened to me too! I watched a Good Luck Charlie episode on On Demand that wasn't supposed to premiere until like 2 weeks later.

by hellolindsey on 3/13/2013 4:01:35 PM

Cool! Whenever I would rarely watch Disney I would put that on. It was a pretty good show considering it was by Disney! Smile

by Chloe<3 on 3/13/2013 1:49:49 PM

I heard Justin's not in it......It's going to suck if he's not

by kdpkdp on 3/13/2013 12:22:03 PM

pupluv397 i agree he is really cute.....lol thre all cute sept for jerry that would be weird

by sym10 on 3/13/2013 11:48:08 AM

Mason...he is SO cute!!!

by pupluv397 on 3/13/2013 10:03:00 AM

Well this is akward.... I watched this last night with my sister on Video On Demand. They must have accidnetly put it out to earlier. It was really good though, everyone should watch it!!!

by mkmnj on 3/13/2013 6:16:56 AM

Back to school shopping is near!  What's your fave purchase?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!