11 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

14 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

15 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Spring shoe trends: 5 ways to kick it in style...and win a Daddy's Money shoe spree!

This spring, classic kicks get glammed up with edgy embellishments, neon accents and pops of unexpected prints. Here are the season's five hottest footwear trends...

Who won the contest ?

by gabbyperez72 on 5/9/2013 9:20:31 PM

I really want to win these, but I want to pick them!

by rileytibbles on 4/30/2013 11:15:45 AM

i really want to pick the shoes i want if i win. some of them i dont really like at all. but i do love some! especially those cheetah sneakers omg they are soooo cute!

by caseycat16 on 4/30/2013 8:28:45 AM

Whenever I enter, it doesn't give me a size option. If someone win, how will they know what size to give them?

by Buckeyemike42 on 4/20/2013 11:09:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
do we get to choose which shoes we get if we win, or does GL chose them for us???
thanks!

Hey girlie,

I think if you win, the prize will be chosen randomly.

Meghan D.

by alexandrah99 on 4/19/2013 10:41:55 PM

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cccccuuuutttteeee!

by lizlizliz on 4/19/2013 8:44:17 AM

Tots adore! If I get these I will finally be taller than my BF! Need these shoes!

by SmartyParty on 4/17/2013 7:27:35 PM

I WANT THESE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD they are SOOOO CUTE

by kailahrain724 on 4/13/2013 1:24:22 PM

I have all of these shoes and boys love tall girls. They have cute designs. Kelsey H.

by lovebeebs1 on 4/12/2013 4:47:37 PM

I really want them!!!!! They are so cute!!!! I love the second star ones!!!!
They are awesome!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„

by candy914 on 4/10/2013 12:13:57 AM

A fall trend that looks cute on everyone? Polka dots! Weave a dotted ribbon through your hair or tie on a sassy bow.

Happy Thanksgiving! What are you most thankful for?

Teenage girl...and assassin nun? Meet Annith in Mortal Heart

Mortal Heartโ€”the third and final chapter in the His Fair Assassin trilogyโ€”follows a trio of teen girls trained in the dark arts of spying and murder. CLICK HERE to catch up on the first two books...and get a sneak peek at the gripping conclusion in Mortal Heart