23 MINUTES AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

AN HOUR AGO Because who doesn't wanna read about British spies?! Enter to win a copy of Dangerous Deceptions from @HMHKids: http://t.co/Eozjo2nZg1

2 HOURS AGO #DIY the cutest centerpieces for your Thanksgiving table: http://t.co/twZiwuHspF

COMMENTS

Spring shoe trends: 5 ways to kick it in style...and win a Daddy's Money shoe spree!

This spring, classic kicks get glammed up with edgy embellishments, neon accents and pops of unexpected prints. Here are the season's five hottest footwear trends...

Who won the contest ?

by gabbyperez72 on 5/9/2013 9:20:31 PM

I really want to win these, but I want to pick them!

by rileytibbles on 4/30/2013 11:15:45 AM

i really want to pick the shoes i want if i win. some of them i dont really like at all. but i do love some! especially those cheetah sneakers omg they are soooo cute!

by caseycat16 on 4/30/2013 8:28:45 AM

Whenever I enter, it doesn't give me a size option. If someone win, how will they know what size to give them?

by Buckeyemike42 on 4/20/2013 11:09:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
do we get to choose which shoes we get if we win, or does GL chose them for us???
thanks!

Hey girlie,

I think if you win, the prize will be chosen randomly.

Meghan D.

by alexandrah99 on 4/19/2013 10:41:55 PM

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cccccuuuutttteeee!

by lizlizliz on 4/19/2013 8:44:17 AM

Tots adore! If I get these I will finally be taller than my BF! Need these shoes!

by SmartyParty on 4/17/2013 7:27:35 PM

I WANT THESE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD they are SOOOO CUTE

by kailahrain724 on 4/13/2013 1:24:22 PM

I have all of these shoes and boys love tall girls. They have cute designs. Kelsey H.

by lovebeebs1 on 4/12/2013 4:47:37 PM

I really want them!!!!! They are so cute!!!! I love the second star ones!!!!
They are awesome!!!!! 😀😊☺😉😜😃😄