1 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

2 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

3 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN flirt without being too obvious: http://t.co/DIlCQJ3BAL pic.twitter.com/e5OvjFoMFw

COMMENTS

Spring shoe trends: 5 ways to kick it in style...and win a Daddy's Money shoe spree!

This spring, classic kicks get glammed up with edgy embellishments, neon accents and pops of unexpected prints. Here are the season's five hottest footwear trends...

Who won the contest ?

by gabbyperez72 on 5/9/2013 9:20:31 PM

I really want to win these, but I want to pick them!

by rileytibbles on 4/30/2013 11:15:45 AM

i really want to pick the shoes i want if i win. some of them i dont really like at all. but i do love some! especially those cheetah sneakers omg they are soooo cute!

by caseycat16 on 4/30/2013 8:28:45 AM

Whenever I enter, it doesn't give me a size option. If someone win, how will they know what size to give them?

by Buckeyemike42 on 4/20/2013 11:09:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
do we get to choose which shoes we get if we win, or does GL chose them for us???
thanks!

Hey girlie,

I think if you win, the prize will be chosen randomly.

Meghan D.

by alexandrah99 on 4/19/2013 10:41:55 PM

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cccccuuuutttteeee!

by lizlizliz on 4/19/2013 8:44:17 AM

Tots adore! If I get these I will finally be taller than my BF! Need these shoes!

by SmartyParty on 4/17/2013 7:27:35 PM

I WANT THESE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD they are SOOOO CUTE

by kailahrain724 on 4/13/2013 1:24:22 PM

I have all of these shoes and boys love tall girls. They have cute designs. Kelsey H.

by lovebeebs1 on 4/12/2013 4:47:37 PM

I really want them!!!!! They are so cute!!!! I love the second star ones!!!!
They are awesome!!!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊπŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„

by candy914 on 4/10/2013 12:13:57 AM

Be proactive when it comes to your makeup. Try on some different colors the night before school so that you won’t have to rush in the morning.

What makeup can you not survive without?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it allβ€”just CLICK HERE to enter!